Official Philadelphia Phillies Thread - 2024. Bums. Who even loses at home???

Captain F

wow..the phanatic actually did something funny for the first time in years. 

1 minute ago, 700Level4Life said:

wow..the phanatic actually did something funny for the first time in years. 

I was actually laughing at it too. It was comical 

• Like 1

Didi!! Does it all!!

Should’ve taken under on the 3.2 innings By velasquez.... had some high hopes he’d make it 4 

2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I was actually laughing at it too. It was comical 

Yeah, im not a Phanatic fan. Its the same act every game. If you were at a game in 87, 95, 03, 14, and Im pretty much certain in 25, 37, 40 etc etc..Just change the music and pop culture...same ol..same ol. 

Just like last year, going to be killed by our starters not being able to get through even 4 innings without giving up 4+ runs

Irvin is a career minor leaguer his stuff isn’t good enough even if he knows how to pitch. Every ball has been hard hit. Been that way since after the first couple starts last year. 

Just now, devpool said:

Just like last year, going to be killed by our starters not being able to get through even 4 innings without giving up 4+ runs

Looking like they are going to lose 2 of 3 to the marlins in which game 3 had a 4 run lead. Thanks Vince! 

Cole Irvin is terrible. Should have just kept VV in. I understand the VV frustration, but Irvin should never had been brought up to the bigs. ever!

Kingery is the king of almost making plays at second so far this season. He's been a foot away from making plays multiple times 

Just now, 700Level4Life said:

Cole Irvin is terrible. Should have just kept VV in. I understand the VV frustration, but Irvin should never had been brought up to the bigs. ever!

I was actually surprised they let liriano go. He seems like the guy you want if need a spot start or long relief. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, devpool said:

Kingery is the king of almost making plays at second so far this season. He's been a foot away from making plays multiple times 

Ha i actually said the same thing last night in one of my concerns. He’s always a step behind where he’s supposed to be making the play. I don’t know if it’s cause he hasn’t played second base consistently his entire time up so he’s still getting used to it at the Mlb level. However his defense this series has been less than stellar. 

The body language from Hoskins and Realmuto after Velasquez mistakes was interesting. I can’t believe the Phillies haven’t moved on from him, yet.

kingery leads the league in eyebrows...🤷

1 minute ago, SBorBust said:

The body language from Hoskins and Realmuto after Velasquez mistakes was interesting. I can’t believe the Phillies haven’t moved on from him, yet.

I imagine it must be pretty deflating to watch a guy get a four run lead and then not even an inning later give it all up. Like at some point the Phillies just have to realize Velasquez is a headcase and he’s never going to put it together here. If he does elsewhere you tip your cap to him but i doubt it happens. He might have electric stuff when he’s on but he is on like once every 10 games

• Like 1

Cant let fans in the game, but lets let them in the team shop. 

8 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I imagine it must be pretty deflating to watch a guy get a four run lead and then not even an inning later give it all up. Like at some point the Phillies just have to realize Velasquez is a headcase and he’s never going to put it together here. If he does elsewhere you tip your cap to him but i doubt it happens. He might have electric stuff when he’s on but he is on like once every 10 games

This is reason #3,046,815 that Klentak has got to go.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, SBorBust said:

Not that Hoskins is wrong but he really has no room to talk.

We can't beat the Miami Yankees.

5 minutes ago, SBorBust said:

This is reason #3,046,815 that Klentak has got to go.

Yup. 

and that’ll pretty much do it. Has the feel where the marlins put up another 6 and the offense does nothing the rest of the day. 

Just now, 4for4EaglesNest said:

JFC.  You’re just a barrel of laughs.  Hey guess what. He’s not in existence for us.   

Blah blah blah..If hes not for us, keep him over in the kid play area with the wiffe ball field. 

Ha! This is painful to watch. 

Lol @ the Phillies bullpen. Klentak did nothing to make the pen better. 

• Like 1

I guess go Sixers? Go Flyers? 

Leave it to the Phillies to make the Marlins look like the 98 Yankees. 

Nothing like the Phillies making Rojas look like the NL mvp this series. 7-9 with 5 RBIs. A double away from the cycle today. 

• Like 1