Official Philadelphia Phillies Thread - 2024. Bums. Who even loses at home???

Captain F

1 hour ago, vsptroops said:

Realmuto is a rally killer. Every time he bats with guys on base I expect either a K or for him to ground into a dp.

They'd be killing it this inning if we could have just had him strikeout. He's reached that same spot as Hoskins had for me, where when he's up with men on base I hope that he strikes out so that he doesn't hit into a double play.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NothingClever said:

Thankfully Didi picked it up for JT Re-allykiller

Didi since returning has been super clutch for the Phillies. Frankly he’s been better than relamuto and castellanos. 

• Like 1

Good thing he got that hit because familia was coming in and that is pretty much a guaranteed loss then

1 minute ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

Good thing he got that hit because familia was coming in and that is pretty much a guaranteed loss then

I was thinking the same thing 😆 

• Like 1

Important win against the best pitcher in the league and a team the Phils struggle with year in and year out regardless of their record. Now if the Braves could just stop their ridiculous win streak...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, John Blutarski said:

Important win against the best pitcher in the league and a team the Phils struggle with year in and year out regardless of their record. Now if the Braves could just stop their ridiculous win streak...

Albies fractured his leg last night. That should help.

6 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

What’s the connection there?

every time the Phills play the Marlins I expect a loss.   I dont care how well they're playing, they always play bad when playing the Marlins  Its like they play down to this bad team!

14 minutes ago, BornGreen said:

every time the Phills play the Marlins I expect a loss.   I dont care how well they're playing, they always play bad when playing the Marlins  Its like they play down to this bad team!

What’s amazing is last year they absolutely owned the nats 13-6 in the season series but couldn’t beat the marlins. I thought the nets even after their trades were better or same as the marlins. 

Shocker, JT comes up with the bases loaded and grounds into a dp. 

22 minutes ago, John Blutarski said:

Does anyone think Eflin has ever been good? 

I think some in this fan base and media overrate him because of the 1 or 2 good games he pitches every year. He is at best a #4 in a rotation. 

JT really giving the marlins middle infield some good fielding practice tonight 

Rhys Hoskins is en fuego right now 

Thomson is gonna have a lot to answer for if the Phillies blow this game. Why was Eflin pulled when he had a low pitch count and why in the ef would you put Familia in to pitch who has been nothing but a big steaming pile of garbage this whole year.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, vsptroops said:

Thomson is gonna have a lot to answer for if the Phillies blow this game. Why was Eflin pulled when he had a low pitch count and why in the ef would you put Familia in to pitch who has been nothing but a big steaming pile of garbage this whole year.

Should have given Eflin another inning 100%