Official Philadelphia Phillies Thread - 2024. Bums. Who even loses at home???

Captain F

5 minutes ago, vsptroops said:

If Wheeler got pulled after the 6th, fine. Letting him pitch to 1 guy then get pulled, moronic. He's your big money ace so let him at least try and get through the inning.

This comes back to the stupidity of removing him from the cubs game at 62 pitches. He should’ve gone to 75-80. The next start vs. the nats ramped up to 90. Then today he’d have been able to go 100-105. I’m guessing Thomson says analytics but also say he only had 77 pitches as his max since returning. So going from 77 to 96 is a big jump. Which is on him and the Phillies for not ramping it up  

Just now, EaglesRocker97 said:

Everybody jump ship here? Lol

We are all standing at the bow listening to the band play uplifting diddies 

• Like 1

Just now, EaglesRocker97 said:

Everybody jump ship here? Lol

Not me I sail on the USS positivity 

• Thanks 1

we finally defeated our arch enemy and nemesis bases loaded. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

Lol don’t mess with me like this boys

Help us all if dominguez is pitching bottom of 9 or it’s Robertson for the second inning. Dominguez has a 11.57 Era since returning from injury (i think he’s still dealing with it). Robertson is usually just not good the second inning 

just go with eflin 

Just now, Talkingbirds said:

Fans are leaving

Broncos fans did it better. They did it when it was tied. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Tbh kind of what i expected from the Phillies today. Thought wheeler would be wheeler. The bats outside of playing the nats and marlins hasn’t been very good over the last month. I thought Alvarado would hold it til the 8th then the rest of the pen would implode. This is a pretty par of the course game for us. Really reminds me of the cubs series 

Thank baseball gods i was wrong. 

From euphoric celebration to streaming out early in despair and disgust in like 10 minutes.  Stay classy St. Louis.

• Like 1

Not gonna lie, I was out after that 2 run homer. Not making that mistake again. This team showed a lot of character but they sure can't make things easy :lol:. Hoping this is the start of an offensive awakening. 

• Like 2