Official Philadelphia Phillies Thread - 2024. Bums. Who even loses at home???

Captain F

This is a better Philies team than the one many picked to make the playoffs last year. I’m actually excited for the season.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SBorBust said:

This is a better Philies team than the one many picked to make the playoffs last year. I’m actually excited for the season.

Agree, they definitely still have some holes, but they’re solid so far and will be entertaining to watch. I’m optimistic this year. Plus man I just can’t wait for baseball to be back. 

• Like 2

I see the Phillies are bringing Odubel to camp. I can't stand watching this clown play baseball. Now when you add his domestic violence issues it just makes it worse. Another Klentak gem. 

6 hours ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

:thumbdown:

Man you must have been so excited when you heard that news. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, BirdsFanBill said:

Man you must have been so excited when you heard that news. 

Why would I be ?

• Like 1

Hoskins cleared to return.  Hopefully he found some talent while he's been out. 

2 hours ago, What The F said:

Hoskins cleared to return.  Hopefully he found some talent while he's been out. 

To his credit he did start to look better after the first couple weeks then he had the injury. Their offense really shouldn’t be the issue most nights. It’s going to be BP and starters 

• Like 1

Harper gets some of the coolest phanatic stuff  that bat is awesome 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

He is kind of like a girl in that he needs to have all the cool shirts and accessories and loves peacock for photo ops.  

I don't give an ish if he wears a pink tutu and gets a makeover every day while being filmed as long as he keeps mashing homeruns

• Like 2

I don't get the sense that anyone else is excited about the possibility of repeating as Grapefruit League champions. Last year's title was so thrilling as a Phillies fan.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

I don't get the sense that anyone else is excited about the possibility of repeating as Grapefruit League champions. Last year's title was so thrilling as a Phillies fan.

It was a really good game today until it got to the bottom of the first. Lol

• Sad 1

Things are looking up. Moniak is now hitting .500! It was always just a matter of time for him.

Game today is being televised. On NBS Sports Philly now.

Roman Quinn has made it through the second spring training game without injury. Definite record for him. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, BirdsFanBill said:

Roman Quinn has made it through the second spring training game without injury. Definite record for him. 

Yeah but did he play all 9 innings? Gonna be a fun season again with you guys lol

On 3/1/2021 at 1:14 PM, Joe Shades 73 said:

:thumbdown:

Phillies up 11-0 right now.

I just feel like if when they lose their first two spring training games and you think they are the worst team in baseball, you should at least proclaim them the greatest team to ever play since they are up 11-0 against the vaunted Yankees in game 4 of Spring Training.