Official Philadelphia Phillies Thread - 2024. First to 20 Wins!

Captain F

5 minutes ago, Joe Hunter 73 said:

Damn homeless team asking for place to live.....get a job loser 

723285863_tenor(48).gif.fe4faca782d9f6814f4d3c97c2145abb.gif

Sounds like a good time for a league contraction of at least 1 team.  Consider consolidating the Florida teams too while you're at it.

12 minutes ago, The_Omega said:

Sounds like a good time for a league contraction of at least 1 team.  Consider consolidating the Florida teams too while you're at it.

Florida teams should go but Toronto is the 4th largest city in North America with one of the most profitable teams and largest fan bases which people support when the team is good  

1 hour ago, The_Omega said:

I wouldn’t contract the Rays. They actually are competitive they just need to be moved out of Tampa and somewhere else. I actually think if they went to a better market they’d could spend more and be consistently competitive. The marlins ownership sucks and Miami blows. 

Leagues don't  contract, they only expand, teams may move but none are shutting down, should some teams like the marlins go away? yes but they aren't

We’d have to be really bad not to make it if there’s 8 teams in each league 

• Like 2

How the hell do you not have bohm in the roster?

5A2BED48-9F44-49E3-BF1B-6DBDBC5068B8.jpeg

• Like 1

I didn't realize Bruce was still on the team. That's how much I've been paying attention to baseball.

Watching the Yanks and Nats. So strange with no fans. 

2 minutes ago, 700Level4Life said:

Watching the Yanks and Nats. So strange with no fans. 

Boring. All homers and strikeouts. 

2 minutes ago, TV Guy said:

Boring. All homers and strikeouts. 

To you maybe. Im loving it. Its a live sporting event of something I love.

Just now, 700Level4Life said:

To you maybe. Im loving it. Its a live sporting event of something I love.

Glad that it's back. Baseball in general is too many HRs and Ks nowadays.

• Like 1

If it was game 1 of 162 Id agree, but its game 1 of 60. I cant hate right now. lol

Are any MLB teams allowing fans in at any capacity?  I think I remember hearing somewhere that some teams have looked at having 10,000 fans per game, but I'm skeptical of that.

7 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

How the hell do you not have bohm in the roster?

5A2BED48-9F44-49E3-BF1B-6DBDBC5068B8.jpeg

Pretty sure it is the same game they are playing with Howard. Keep him off the roster for a short time to delay free agency by a year. 

21 minutes ago, vikas83 said:

Pretty sure it is the same game they are playing with Howard. Keep him off the roster for a short time to delay free agency by a year. 

60 game year use them now. Frankly hoskins hasn’t looked good in ST and when they came back. And Howard should be the fifth starter cause Velasquez and pivetta is gonna implode 

22 minutes ago, vikas83 said:

Yep. Padres are doing it with MacKenzie Gore and the Jays are doing it with Nate Pearson. They'll be called up in 7 days. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, xzmattzx said:

Are any MLB teams allowing fans in at any capacity?

No, at least not yet. Texas was considering it (Rangers are opening a new ballpark), no more than half capacity. I think MLB blocked them. They could change their mind to allow fans later but don't count on it.

5 hours ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Customer Service is DEAD.  I spent 45 mins on the phone the other night with Amazon (MLB.TV subscription). 

I spent 2 minutes on the T Mobile Tuesday app and got it for free the 5th year in a row.

Happy Dance GIF - Happy Dance - Discover & Share GIFs | Burn after ...

Image may contain: text that says 'Tweet -NFL+ MEMES NFL Memes @NFL_Memes BREAKING: Football teams everywhere are reportedly protesting the Washington Football Team's name, as it's offensive to actual football teams 19:54 24 Jul 20 Twitter for iPhone'

2 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I’ll stick with cell coverage.  Thanks brah. 

I do not have coverage issues anywhere I go, so I am happy with it.

Por que es el MLb Network juego en espanol? :unsure:

Elton John did a wonderful job designing these 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, downundermike said:

Image may contain: text that says 'Tweet -NFL+ MEMES NFL Memes @NFL_Memes BREAKING: Football teams everywhere are reportedly protesting the Washington Football Team's name, as it's offensive to actual football teams 19:54 24 Jul 20 Twitter for iPhone'

I do not have coverage issues anywhere I go, so I am happy with it.

I had TMobile like 8 years ago when they were still only half way decent only in major cities. It was absolutely trash everywhere else. From what I'm hearing the last year or so plus the merge with sprint they are one of the best. I thought about going back to them myself

I'm pleased to learn that baseball isn't any different without fans

• Haha 1