Official Philadelphia Phillies Thread - 2024. First to 20 Wins!

Captain F

23 hours ago, vsptroops said:

Punta Gorda, Port Charlotte, Labelle, maybe Cape Coral.

in-laws live in rotunda west, driving there in 2 weeks actually.

• Like 1

Come on Phillies let’s get soto when he becomes available like Bryce lol

2 hours ago, greenskeeper said:

in-laws live in rotunda west, driving there in 2 weeks actually.

Yep, that's another place we are looking at. 

9 hours ago, mikemack8 said:

Personal preference here, but I've vacationed in SW FL several times and loved it.  Nice weather, nice water, good food.  

Proving my point for me…

• Like 1

10 hours ago, vikas83 said:

Proving my point for me…

Seriously, I don't get the love affair. FL sucks. Who wants to live in a neverending cycle of rednecks, hurricanes, and swampass?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Remember when people said the Harper contract is too big and will kill the Phillies?  In another 2 years it will be just another cute little deal.  

Sadly the Phillies going to wind up wasting Bryce’s career. Klentak really did a great job doing jackshit for this organization in his time here. I’d give klentak credit for harper but rumor was klentak wanted machado and middleton got on his plane to bring in harper 

8 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

LOL  Close-minded much?  You live in central pa.  Plenty of necks to go around down there.  And wash your ass and lose weight if swampass is a problem for you.  

I weigh 145-50 lbs, but I do sweat easily.

I'll definitely take the PA rednecks over the FL ones, and they're much more numerous in FL.

FL sucks, bro. There's a reason that Spain gave up the whole archipelago for virtually nothing.

5 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

So you're a little squirt who doesn't shower.  Gross.  

Yeah, people flocking to central PA.  I can see it.  Tell us the real reason you don't like Florida.  Come on.....you know you want to.  

I'm just over 5'7. My weight is just fine.

Did I tout Central PA? This region is boring AF. I'd still take it over FL, though. So, people are flocking there...people are stupid.

I don't shower? LOL, ok. You're really grasping a straws here.

There are three reasons I don't like Florida: The weather sucks, the people suck, and Disney is overrated.

Let the record show that 4for4 is frantically purse-swinging over a backcountry wasteland :roll:

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

Seriously, I don't get the love affair. FL sucks. Who wants to live in a neverending cycle of rednecks, hurricanes, and swampass?

No state income tax, cheaper living, no snow, love the beach/ ocean, fishing anytime, and personal freedom. Oh, since I'm not a day laborer or roofer, I don't care how hot it gets. I can either stay inside in the a/c or jump in  the pool if it gets too hot. B-)

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Purse swinging.  You can't even come up with you're own material.  Listen little guy....don't get mad at me because you don't practice personal hygiene.  I didn't know little people got swampass.  

5'7?  Sheesh....you must wield a small purse.  

Disney is only overrated for those poor people who live in central pa.  Knoebels it surely isn't.  

Hey now, I'm 5'7. I don't have a purse. 

:P

:roll: Well that escalated quickly.  I mean, Florida is a big state.  I'm sure there are areas that are gross, just like virtually everywhere else.  All I said was SW Florida was, IMO, nice.  

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Purse swinging.  You can't even come up with you're own material.  Listen little guy....don't get mad at me because you don't practice personal hygiene.  I didn't know little people got swampass. 

Oh, I have a lot of my own material, it's just funny to use your own insecurities against you when you're PMSing. Someone needs a bottle of warm milk and a nap.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

:roll: Well that escalated quickly.  I mean, Florida is a big state.  I'm sure there are areas that are gross, just like virtually everywhere else.  All I said was SW Florida was, IMO, nice.  

Yep, I lived in Broward County back in the day. Would I live in the Broward or Miami/Dade area now? Hell no. Now that place is gross. Lol..

• Like 1

The best are people who think that Florida is only Disney and swamps :roll: Let's be honest, we all know the real reason he's worked up about Florida.  

• Like 2

Just now, vsptroops said:

Yep, I lived in Broward County back in the day. Would I live in the Broward or Miami/Dade area now? Hell no. Now that place is gross. Lol..

Yeah I'm not talking about anywhere near Miami, or Orlando for that matter.  SW Florida is nice.  Punta Gorda, Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Sanibel and Boca Grande, Naples, etc.  Really nice.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

It's pretty easy to get him fired up.  

LOL, you are the one fired up. You are most sensitive, whiny little b***ch on these boards. You're little "purse-swinging act" is pure projection.

I insulted the honor of his Floridian mistress, and 4for4 just had a complete meltdown. 

Glad I could trigger you without even trying :groovy:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, mikemack8 said:

Yeah I'm not talking about anywhere near Miami, or Orlando for that matter.  SW Florida is nice.  Punta Gorda, Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Sanibel and Boca Grande, Naples, etc.  Really nice.

Yeah I know, and I agree with you 100%. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Florida = Rednecks, Swampass and Disney...….LOL.  

And then calling others butt sore for calling him out on his ignorance.  

What kind of bagel does he like?

?url=https:%2F%2Fmediadc.brightspotcdn.com%2F3a%2F7b%2F66a455d34732a307df67ffe6ff0c%2Fscreen-shot-2019-07-11-at-12.06.06%20PM%20copy.jpg

Great reference. "Women tell me you're 5 feet on dating sites, you should be dead. That's OK!?"

:roll: 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

That's exactly how he reacts....go check out the senseless things that biden says thread.  One of the first few pages.  Got all wound up.  Just like today.  

You are truly amazing. I commented to Vikas that FL sucks, because he also agrees that FL sucks. You got all bent out of shape over my comment to him, and you want to call me the triggered one? Your mental gymnastics should qualify for the Olympics.

• Haha 1

Just now, EaglesRocker97 said:

You are truly amazing. I commented to Vikas that FL sucks, because he also agrees that FL sucks. You got all bent out of shape over my comment to him, and you want to call me the triggered one? Your mental gymnastics should qualify for the Olympics.

Plus, he's not god, he's not your father, and he's not your boss. Amirite?

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

The irony of your entire post is amazing.  Imagine being built like an 11 year old and then talking about someone else needing warm milk and a nap.  

Avg. 11 year old height is 4' 7". Tell me again what an unrelenting moron you are.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Wanna talk about irony, this litte b**ch baby has the gall to go around from thread to thread calling everyone triggered.

1 hour ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

LOL  Close-minded much?  You live in central pa.  Plenty of necks to go around down there.  And wash your ass and lose weight if swampass is a problem for you.  

pug.gif.6d636cce8957c70e837edda4389b2fe1.gif

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

Avg. 11 year old height is 4' 7". Tell me again what an unrelenting moron you are.

You sure it isn't 4' 7.5"?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, mikemack8 said:

You sure it isn't 4' 7.5"?

My bad, it's 4' 8.7" 

Happy?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1