Official Philadelphia Phillies Thread - 2024. First to 20 Wins!

Captain F

9 minutes ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

Drink some cofefe

Covfefe* ^_^

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

Drink some cofefe…..or covfefe

I will dream of Phillies home runs tonight and hopefully wake up to a 2-0 lead. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blazehound said:

Game delayed until 730-745

That’s perfect. Wish that would happen every game 

• Like 2

I’d be pretty close to moving schwarber down in the lineup. When his obp is 0 and 0-13 then you have to get someone that is better. Especially when we have other guys hitting well 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Some pretty bad AB so far.  Schwarber and others are chasing and trying to pull everything.  

Yep, Harper and Castellanos I thought have had the bats at bats so far. Everyone else, not so much.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Some pretty bad AB so far.  Schwarber and others are chasing and trying to pull everything.  

They need to move him down in the lineup. He’s not just bad, he’s awful. His OBP is 0 and he’s 0-14. That’s really hard to do. 

2 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Hoskins too.  

Hoskins hasn’t been good but he’s had some good at bats lately where he might actually breakout. Schwarber has just been awful all around. 

Damn some of these balls are gone and traveling much further if it’s july or august  

They're just missing on this dude.... He's getting hit hard. They're going to blow up 3rd time through the order if they keep him in 

3 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Hoskins takes….a lot.  I wouldn’t say he’s had good AB.  He still looks at a ton of strikes and is extremely unreliable.  He doesn’t belong in the 2 holes.  He’s hard to watch.  

I’d argue he’s hit the ball hard on a couple of his at bats the last two games. Probably should’ve had two hits yesterday. I can’t say schwarber has hit anything hard. Don’t get me wrong neither should be hitting 1-2 but schwarber imo has been atrocious. Hoskins has been bad. Really I’d move bohm to 2 and maybe move segura to leadoff with how they are hitting 

6 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:

They're just missing on this dude.... He's getting hit hard. They're going to blow up 3rd time through the order if they keep him in 

Possible. It’s 66 but the humidity is 94%. I thought a couple of those balls if we are in summer were likely gone. Feels like it’s gonna take a lot for the ball to travel out of the park tonight. We might need to do like last night where we manufacture runs without the long ball 

Hoskins has to swing at that but that ball was low and a frame job by the catcher. The one to schwarber was just BS 

Just now, nipples said:

It’s time to drop Schwarber and Hoskins down in the order. 

Trying to think have to move up bohm. Maybe go bohm leadoff, realmuto at 2 hole, harper as 3 with castellanos cleanup. Have hoskins and schwarber after.