Official Philadelphia Phillies Thread - 2024. Bums. Who even loses at home???

Captain F

Figured i rather sell this to someone in here if one of you were interested but i have an authentic Ryan howard jersey size 52. Patch from his first all star game. If anyone is interested send me a DM I’ll hook you up with a good deal since we are all EMB members. Only reason I’m selling is recently got one in a size that fits me better. 

3 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Figured i rather sell this to someone in here if one of you were interested but i have an authentic Ryan howard jersey size 52. Patch from his first all star game. If anyone is interested send me a DM I’ll hook you up with a good deal since we are all EMB members. Only reason I’m selling is recently got one in a size that fits me better. 

Finally found a size 60 ??

5 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Finally found a size 60 ??

Lmao. Naw size 48. The 52’s sleeves make me look like i have Trex arms lol although i might get to a 60 once the pandemic is over lol

30 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

You’re welcome.  

This is still the greatest sports team theme song of all time..... 

• Like 1

Bullpen beginning to look a lot like 2020  

• Sad 1

Back tied for first place! We are going to the wooooorld seeeries!! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Back tied for first place! We are going to the wooooorld seeeries!! 

Well they are definitely going to the st.louis series

Harper with 2 HRs in his 2 ABs today and still 6 innings to go.

10 minutes ago, vsptroops said:

Harper 2 for 2 with 2 massive bombs so far.

The 2nd HR is estimated at 468ft.

• Like 1

Garbage 4th and 5th starter does not = Playoffs

4 minutes ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

Garbage 4th and 5th starter does not = Playoffs

Bullpen still sucks too. Oh, they can't win on the road either. 82 win team tops. 

Way to let the game get out of control.  Just needed 1 more out and instead give up 6 runs.  And other than Harper the O hasn't done ish.  They're going to need a TD and a FG to win this game.

Where did this maton kid come from, should be leading off. What happens when Segura comes back? Goes to short and didi sits? Can't take Maton out when he's the only guy other than harper hitting consistently. Do they just throw maton in CF just to have a warm body in the field and a hot bat?

I am sure things will improve in ST louis :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

Much improved bullpen :rolleyes:

Bullpen still isn’t that good. Add on chase and Moore aren’t good. Howard also hasn’t looked good for most of his major league career which is concerning.

Our farm system sucks. Let’s just be honest. Haseley looks like a bust from where he was drafted. Moniak is looking like a bust. Bohm hasn’t become the star we envisioned yet. Howard has been a massive disappointment in his limited time. Kingery is a bust. really the Phillies farm system has given you nola and hoskins. Pretty much it unless you count neris and eventually/hopefully bohm 

3 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Bullpen still isn’t that good. Add on chase and Moore aren’t good. Howard also hasn’t looked good for most of his major league career which is concerning.

Our farm system sucks. Let’s just be honest. Haseley looks like a bust from where he was drafted. Moniak is looking like a bust. Bohm hasn’t become the star we envisioned yet. Howard has been a massive disappointment in his limited time. Kingery is a bust. really the Phillies farm system has given you nola and hoskins. Pretty much it unless you count neris and eventually/hopefully bohm 

Gonna be a long decade

18 minutes ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

Gonna be a long decade

Only two other times that have been longer droughts of not being able to finish above .500. 1918-1931 and 1933-1948. 

Eh, its a long season. Right now our biggest problem is our 4 and 5 starters cant pitch more than 3 innings. 2nd biggest is that our leadoff hitter cant hit.