Eagles 2022 regular season R&R edition ( still no politics )

11 hours ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

Damn Mike soccer guy is real sensitive. I bet he reports people a lot 

Have him take a pregnancy test

• Haha 2

I like how this Mikemack guy thinks he’s doing a good job trolling but is just making himself look like a clown

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Texas Eagle said:

I like how this Mikemack guy thinks he’s doing a good job trolling but is just making himself look like a clown

Lol keep crying 

Waaah I don’t like the mods waaah my butt buddy got suspended 

Just now, Texas Eagle said:

Point proven yet again

You haven’t proven anything 

#Cliquelife

Just now, NCTANK said:

Carrie Underwood is skeet-a-riffic

Back off my girl you fat lesbian pig

• Haha 3

On 1/6/2023 at 9:02 PM, NCTANK said:

ban olsilverface 😡

Eat a d, you butt ghey

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, olsilverhair said:

Eat a d, you butt ghey

have they removed those stitches from your doughnut hole yet?

1 hour ago, mikemack8 said:

Waaah I don’t like the mods waaah my butt buddy got suspended 

You haven’t proven anything 

I didn’t have to. You did it yourself. And again. It’s uncanny.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Texas Eagle said:

I didn’t have to. You did it yourself. And again. It’s uncanny.

You guys all talk the same way - like you’re trying to get people to solve a riddle.  Quit being a puss and say what you want.  Like when I tell you and your buddies you’re a bunch of babies for crying about the mods.  Don’t like how things are run here?  GTFO

16 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

You guys all talk the same way - like you’re trying to get people to solve a riddle.  Quit being a puss and say what you want.  Like when I tell you and your buddies you’re a bunch of babies for crying about the mods.  Don’t like how things are run here?  GTFO

Shutup illegal 

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

Solve a riddle? It’s pretty straightforward.

11 hours ago, mikemack8 said:

Naw people like you don’t allow for any conversation to happen. 

We have this board, funded by members. No official ties to the team or league. There appears to be one active mod, who is handing out points and suspensions and there’s no recourse. No avenue for appeal. He openly admitted to allowing race baiting. Then he makes nebulous claims that we wanted moderation, yet, nobody says that.

When it’s brought up that a little transparency would be nice, or, maybe a new mod team should be created (and he can remain a mod for all I care, he just shouldn’t be the sole arbiter), people like you just default to the stupid "wah mods” type posts you spew out. You add nothing of value to the discussion. 

Lest anybody forget that this guy cried about being bullied on the forums, and yet now he is the bully he cried about. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, TorontoEagle said:

Naw people like you don’t allow for any conversation to happen. 

We have this board, funded by members. No official ties to the team or league. There appears to be one active mod, who is handing out points and suspensions and there’s no recourse. No avenue for appeal. He openly admitted to allowing race baiting. Then he makes nebulous claims that we wanted moderation, yet, nobody says that.

When it’s brought up that a little transparency would be nice, or, maybe a new mod team should be created (and he can remain a mod for all I care, he just shouldn’t be the sole arbiter), people like you just default to the stupid "wah mods” type posts you spew out. You add nothing of value to the discussion. 

Lest anybody forget that this guy cried about being bullied on the forums, and yet now he is the bully he cried about. 

:lol: Show me the post where I cried about being bullied 

24 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

I’m not wasting my time looking for it, and you’ve probably gone back and deleted it anyway. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, TorontoEagle said:

I’m not wasting my time looking for it, and you’ve probably gone back and deleted it anyway. 

Backpedaling like a little bish :lol: 

I'll help you out with what actually happened - and it's kinda foggy because it happened probably 2+ years now.  Hard to believe since 4for4 is still crying and making comments about it. 

I made a comment in jest about how some people didn't post in the blog because the minute they had a differing opinion of certain posters (of which I named NONE), they were immediately attacked for it in droves.  You know, the exact thing that all you dickbags keep getting suspended for?  For some reason, 4for4 took it personally - wonder why?  Since then, I've made ZERO comments about any bullying, alleged or otherwise.  He just keeps bringing it up ad nauseum like some scorned chick.  

Anyone else want some?  

Come At Me Will Ferrell GIF

2 hours ago, mikemack8 said:

he doesnt need to show it. I already believe him. You seem like the type of guy that would get bullied all the time.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

I'm calling Bucky Baileys Bully Bunkers. The bullying is going to end now. If it doesn't, olsilverbag will open palm slap a bish

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mikemack8 said:

Backpedaling like a little bish :lol: 

I'll help you out with what actually happened - and it's kinda foggy because it happened probably 2+ years now.  Hard to believe since 4for4 is still crying and making comments about it. 

I made a comment in jest about how some people didn't post in the blog because the minute they had a differing opinion of certain posters (of which I named NONE), they were immediately attacked for it in droves.  You know, the exact thing that all you dickbags keep getting suspended for?  For some reason, 4for4 took it personally - wonder why?  Since then, I've made ZERO comments about any bullying, alleged or otherwise.  He just keeps bringing it up ad nauseum like some scorned chick.  

Anyone else want some?  

Come At Me Will Ferrell GIF

Oh wow this guy is tough!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3