Eagles 2022 regular season R&R edition ( still no politics )

2 hours ago, mikemack8 said:

Backpedaling like a little bish :lol: 

I'll help you out with what actually happened - and it's kinda foggy because it happened probably 2+ years now.  Hard to believe since 4for4 is still crying and making comments about it. 

I made a comment in jest about how some people didn't post in the blog because the minute they had a differing opinion of certain posters (of which I named NONE), they were immediately attacked for it in droves.  You know, the exact thing that all you dickbags keep getting suspended for?  For some reason, 4for4 took it personally - wonder why?  Since then, I've made ZERO comments about any bullying, alleged or otherwise.  He just keeps bringing it up ad nauseum like some scorned chick.  

Anyone else want some?  

Come At Me Will Ferrell GIF

You eat at a dikk buffet, you likey?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, olsilverhair said:

You eat at a dikk buffet, you likey?

Slap him with your purse

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Shalodeep said:

So who got banned this time lol

I'll ban you if you don't shut your filthy mouth! 

Everyone say something nasty about 4x4 since he can't reply lol

Jk

#cliquelife

6 minutes ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

What he do this time? 

He was a victim of age discrimination 

I'd be a good mod. I'd be fair with my warnings and I'd listen to the concerns of my fellow posters. I would let most things go unless someone was way out of line like race baiting. My clique would get special treatment and more leeway then others. I would drink on the job but I don't believe any of you dirty skaints are in the position to judge that. 

Except rtk, I'd ban that caulk sucker as soon as I took over. He can go pay Hurts rent and be his little house bish

15 minutes ago, Godfather said:

I'd be a good mod. I'd be fair with my warnings and I'd listen to the concerns of my fellow posters. I would let most things go unless someone was way out of line like race baiting. My clique would get special treatment and more leeway then others. I would drink on the job but I don't believe any of you dirty skaints are in the position to judge that. 

Except rtk, I'd ban that caulk sucker as soon as I took over. He can go pay Hurts rent and be his little house bish

I wouldn’t ban him.  I would disable his use of the ignore feature so he has to own his idiotic takes.

7 minutes ago, downundermike said:

I wouldn’t ban him.  I would disable his use of the ignore feature so he has to own his idiotic takes.

You're right it's too harsh. Let's blame that on the eagle rare. He wouldn't have the balls to respond back anyways. He would have to criticize Hurts when need be or I would not let him post his water coloring paintings. Seems fair

1 minute ago, Godfather said:

You're right it's too harsh. Let's blame that on the eagle rare. He wouldn't have the balls to respond back anyways. He would have to criticize Hurts when he deserves it or I would not let him post his water coloring paintings. Seems fair

He hasn’t posted since his Damar Hamlin is dead comment.  Wonder if he got a vacation.

Just now, downundermike said:

He hasn’t posted since his Damar Hamlin is dead comment.  Wonder if he got a vacation.

I felt a little power trip there for a minute. Thanks for the reality check and encouraging words. 

Serves him right. Fn arsebag 

14 hours ago, Godfather said:

I'll ban you if you don't shut your filthy mouth! 

Listen here crotch dandruff, i don't give a gawt damn about this board lol it smells like spit n balls anyway from the church of Hurts kissing each other's asses for a QB who threw 22 touchdowns and got hurt...pretty much what everyone here said would happen. 

5 minutes ago, Shalodeep said:

Listen here crotch dandruff, i don't give a gawt damn about this board lol it smells like spit n balls anyway from the church of Hurts kissing each other's asses for a QB who threw 22 touchdowns and got hurt...pretty much what everyone here said would happen. 

Not everyone. The humpers had him going for 30 plus tds and mvp. Also olsilverbag doesn't help with that smell either. Watch your mouth next time f face! 

26 minutes ago, Godfather said:

Not everyone. The humpers had him going for 30 plus tds and mvp. Also olsilverbag doesn't help with that smell either. Watch your mouth next time f face! 

Well they fell short. Other than completion percentage, he was pretty average in the air. Guess that happens when you play running back after your hot read

And that's not really me attacking him. He is 3x better than I expected. 

22 minutes ago, Shalodeep said:

Well they fell short. Other than completion percentage, he was pretty average in the air. Guess that happens when you play running back after your hot read

Yup. He looked scared to take a hit Sunday. I think it's worse then what is being reported. But hey, that's what you get with running qbs

12 minutes ago, Godfather said:

Yup. He looked scared to take a hit Sunday. I think it's worse then what is being reported. But hey, that's what you get with running qbs

Looking back at the abuse he took in Chicago I'm not surprised. The success he had this year was definitely top 10 conversation worthy. Hell, top 5 at times...but sustainability is almost zero long term. Dude will go down the cam Newton path. Hell this may be the best year of a very short career

• Like 1

On 1/16/2023 at 7:33 PM, NCTANK said:

Sofia Vergara….not bad for 50

2C8FB9CA-8095-42BC-88DB-556A1800C09C.jpeg

Everyone appreciates this outside olsilverbag. He's flaming ghey. He wants @EaglePhan1986 to pump him

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Godfather said:

Everyone appreciates this outside olsilverbag. He's flaming ghey. He wants @EaglePhan1986 to pump him

probably why he’s been acting like a pissy little queen here lately 

• Haha 1