Eagles 2022 regular season R&R edition ( still no politics )

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

F Dallas....and people who compete in video game competitions.  

F guys who come up with geigh avatars for bet losers.  NTTAWWT.

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

F Dallas....and people who compete in video game competitions.  

so then F the olymics, right ? 

also, i think anyone caught drinking white claws or any type of hard seltzer down at eagles tailgates, should be rounded up by the police and immediately be shipped to dallas.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

What up bishes? Low hanging fruit of the blog ruined the place

• Like 1

Addressing some of the idiotic comments I saw while suspended.  Lets start with this gem.

image.thumb.png.6a3558d6f059a662eccdff40bc27458a.png

When you look at the raw data, sure, it looks like AJ Brown is better as an Eagle.

image.png.17bdc0d5f668698de98b267489087581.png

But when you take those numbers and extrapolate over 17 games, no real difference between 2020 and 2022.  AJ Brown is a great WR, who made Ryan Tannehill and Jalen Hurts better.  Jalen Hurts did not make AJ Brown better.

image.png.d4b023beba5570974a69106749fe13c6.png

AJ is a stud and makes the entire offense better. Sanders is having a career year because he's been able to stay healthy and has protected the ball extremely well this year. Let's give that guy the "idiot post of the day" award. Maybe with this award, it'll give him the desire and determination to get a tutor to learn simple math

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Still Kelce for me.  He is the heart and soul of the team.  Jurgens has big shoes to fill.

I love Kelce. I played WR and S in high-school. I tend to gravitate to those 2 positions. Brown, Deebo, and Smith have been my 3 favorite players coming out of college within the last 5 years. Smith was my favorite player last year and he is again this year. Brown is 1B since I can only pick one

2 minutes ago, Godfather said:

I love Kelce. I played WR and S in high-school. I tend to gravitate to those 2 positions. Brown, Deebo, and Smith have been my 3 favorite players coming out of college within the last 5 years. Smith was my favorite player last year and he is again this year. Brown is 1B since I can only pick one

I did not like the Smith pick initially, but he has won me over.  AJ is a freaking stud.  

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

I did not like the Smith pick initially, but he has won me over.  AJ is a freaking stud.  

I watched his entire career at Bama. His route running is a thing of fn beauty. Not to mention his toughness. He's always studying the playbook. Big fan of the pick at the time and love it even more now. I get why people were upset with it...wr back to back years. He's proven to be the right pick. F Parsons. That POS didn't want to play here anyways and on top of it he's a scumbag

3 minutes ago, Godfather said:

I watched his entire career at Bama. His route running is a thing of fn beauty. Not to mention his toughness. He's always studying the playbook. Big fan of the pick at the time and love it even more now. I get why people were upset with it...wr back to back years. He's proven to be the right pick. F Parsons. That POS didn't want to play here anyways and on top of it he's a scumbag

I was concerned about him holding up with his size, but he sure takes hits well, and avoids them when he can.  

Still would have loved Jefferson, everyone who proclaimed him as a "slot receiver" is an idiot.  Most pro ready route runner to come out in years.

2 minutes ago, downundermike said:

I was concerned about him holding up with his size, but he sure takes hits well, and avoids them when he can.  

Still would have loved Jefferson, everyone who proclaimed him as a "slot receiver" is an idiot.  Most pro ready route runner to come out in years.

For sure.

Yea that was never really a concern with him that I saw. Some of the hits he takes and is able to keep his balance and pick up extra yards is incredible

Just now, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Hey sport.  Settle in.  

Get that new 3 wood?

6 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I wanted the trade down with Chicago I think.  I do like the guy though.  Howie has been on a slight role.  I have always been a big fan of his.  🙂

Howie is gonna have to kill this draft, especially if he is going to give Hurts a contract.  Going to lose some pieces and have to replace them with rookies.

5 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Hell no.   I got firewood though.  Does that count?

Hell yea. Bourbon and a bonfire... perfect combo. Throw in a Cohiba

1 minute ago, Godfather said:

Hell yea. Bourbon and a bonfire... perfect combo. Throw in a Cohiba

Wish I could get the firepit going.  We are balls deep in snow already.  F snow and everyone who likes it.

Howie is gonna have to kill this draft, especially if he is going to give Hurts a contract.  Going to lose some pieces and have to replace them with rookies.

I think we extend CGJ, Epps, White, Seumalo, and Hargrave. I'm kinda surprised Hargrave hasn't been extended yet. Also I will not be surprised at all if Howie keeps Sanders

Wish I could get the firepit going.  We are balls deep in snow already.  F snow and everyone who likes it.

I fn hate snow

• Like 1