Black Monday: Who's on the Hot Seat in 2020? Who gets fired

VaBeach_Eagle

1 hour ago, BKLYNYG said:

Curious what the Giants will do with Garrett and Gettleman. 

I thought the Giants were pretty happy with Garrett?

1 hour ago, BKLYNYG said:

Curious what the Giants will do with Garrett and Gettleman. 

Are you "oUtRaGeD!!1!" over what happened last night? Seems like much ado about nothing to be honest. This ish happens every year in every sport. To the NFL: Don't flex a game into prime time that is meaningless for one of the teams. To pissed of Giants Fans: Your team went 6-10.

1 hour ago, EricAllenPick6 said:

I thought the Giants were pretty happy with Garrett?

He's terrible. Many of our offensive players regressed this year and his play calling is unimaginative. I know we don't have the best weapons on that side of the ball, but teams have done more with less. Only the Jets average less PPG than the Giants. That's unacceptable. 

1 hour ago, Dawkins 20 said:

Are you "oUtRaGeD!!1!" over what happened last night? Seems like much ado about nothing to be honest. This ish happens every year in every sport. To the NFL: Don't flex a game into prime time that is meaningless for one of the teams. To pissed of Giants Fans: Your team went 6-10.

Not in the least. A 6 win team should not make the playoffs and teams mail it in all the time in week 17. The Giants should have won more games. I'm fine with beating the Cowboys, still getting the 11th pick and the second place schedule.  

How is Elway not fired yet?

Chargers are officially the best place to go to for a new HC IMO. Herbert looks to be great. Just fix everything else

18 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Yup. It's why I don't salivate at the idea of just making BDawk Seth Joyner a DC right off the bat. If he wanted to intern, and work his way up, sure, but we don't know he'd be a great DC despite us loving him.

FYP. 

14 minutes ago, LacesOut said:

FYP. 

I don’t recall people making the same proposition about Seth. 

50 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

How is Elway not fired yet?

Nakey pics of the owner probably.

Elway's problem is that he's been trying to go "cheap, quick fix" at QB for the last decade.  Maybe he's bitter he didn't get paid more when he was playing?

44 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I don’t recall people making the same proposition about Seth. 

Ray Didinger has multiple times. And I have too. LOL

I'd rather see Seth on the Defensive Staff than BDawk. Seth is awesome in his pre and post game breakdowns of the Eagles.

Texans brought in Nick Caserio from the Patriots as their GM today.

Possible landing spot for Josh McDaniels or maybe even Matt Patricia if he lucks into another HC job (less likely).

On 1/4/2021 at 3:16 PM, EricAllenPick6 said:

Nakey pics of the owner probably.

Elway's problem is that he's been trying to go "cheap, quick fix" at QB for the last decade.  Maybe he's bitter he didn't get paid more when he was playing?

He hasn't though, he paid all that money for peyton manning invested a 1st round pick Tim Tebow and traded up and picked Paxton Lynch in the 1st round and then picked drew lock in the 2nd round  And Brock Osweiler in the 2nd round. This is all in the last 10 years that Elway has been a GM. He just flat out sucks at picking talent. Period

Also he just gave up his GM duties

On 1/3/2021 at 8:06 PM, Mike030270 said:

Just goes to show that great players don't always translate to great FO people or even coaches

Exactly, like Michael Jordan he is absolutely one of the worst talent evaulaters ever. 

Also John Elway is a Broncos god they won't fire him. He did give up GM duties this year though. 

10 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Exactly, like Michael Jordan he is absolutely one of the worst talent evaulaters ever. 

Also John Elway is a Broncos god they won't fire him. He did give up GM duties this year though. 

Pssst, hey Howie! Take a hint:thumbsup:.

4 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Can they send Howie and Carson too please?

I really don't want to see Carson go. He had a bad season, but let's see him with a new coaching staff. 

8 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I really don't want to see Carson go. He had a bad season, but let's see him with a new coaching staff. 

That's fair bud that's your view. I don't think he can be turned around and I haven't liked the reports that we've been hearing for a while now. They may not be true but for me there's too many to just ignore. 

50 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Surprised he left Chargers

Perhaps he felt he needed to strike fast? The Chargers are yet to hire their new HC so Gus may have felt his job wasn't safe? Better to get out there and have a choice of jobs?

Archived