At This Point Who Scares You?

EazyEaglez

25 minutes ago, vaff said:

Cowboys are always scary in the sense that losing to them royally sucks.

And that's all I'm saying. We are a better team than them I really do think that... but losing to them would suck so much. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

And that's all I'm saying. We are a better team than them I really do think that... but losing to them would suck so much. 

Losing in the playoffs sure, but losing to them in Dallas when regardless the Eagles control their own destiny not really.

• Like 1

Dallas & KC are the only teams that pose a threat for us.

SF but now Deebo Samuel could be out with a seriou injury too.

1 hour ago, EazyEaglez said:

Y’all got it wrong fellows. Everyone should be afraid to face the Eagles.

1 hour ago, NJWolverEagle11 said:

Let's reframe the question, which opposing fan base can best handle another heartbreak?

Dallas? They deserve to it

Buffalo? They're used to it

Cincinnati? They'll get used to it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JamesK said:

Dallas & KC are the only teams that pose a threat for us.

SF but now Deebo Samuel could be out with a seriou injury too.

hykju161f7121.jpg

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Could happen. Giants will be after revenge. Going in to Chicago with their ultra dynamic running QB won't be a cake walk. We should handle business but a lot can happen. 

Good lord man, buck your ideas up.

Said before yesterday, only way for Giants to win was if the Eagles got in their own way.

They are much the better team.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

At this point, losing in the playoffs to anyone would suck.

Simply because the chance to win it all doesn't present itself too often.

• Like 7

Right now, just focusing on the NFC and our path to the SB.  Dallas and San Fran seem to be the biggest threats.  We need that bye week and let all these other teams battle it out in the WC round.

If we do get the 1 seed, chances will be good that we will face Dallas in the divisional round.  The 5 seed team (Dallas) would play the 4 seed...the crappy winner of the crappy NFC south.  7th seed will likely lose to Minny and 6th seed will likely lose to San Fran.  

At this point I want Hurts to smash Tua in the SB. I think it will be Chiefs which is also a good story. I dont hate Andy like a lot of people do, but if its us vs him in the SB I really really hope he wastes timeouts early on. 

• Haha 1

If you're not concerned about a handful of other teams, then you probably should be.  All it takes to derail a team is a couple bad bounces, a penalty called (or not called), a fluke play, bad luck or a couple key injuries.

• Like 1

The only true contender I fear is the one I think is clearly below us, and that’s the Dolphins.

They could come out and poop the bed like yesterday, or just have absurd fortune in the long field passing game and win by 20. Hopefully they don’t get hot in the playoffs.

13 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

Y’all got it wrong fellows. Everyone should be afraid to face the Eagles.

thats what Im thinking,  the disrespect from the hometown folks is maddening, but OP is a taggof

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

Worried about the Cowboys and watch them lose to Dougie P next week. 😂

Worried about the Cowboys after watching them absolutely squeak past the Texans and Giants in their own house. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Cochis_Calhoun said:

Worried about the Cowboys after watching them absolutely squeak past the Texans and Giants in their own house. 

1 minute ago, Cochis_Calhoun said:

No one should be stressing about that team.

• Like 1

I'd imagine it has to be the Niners with that defense.

I'm sure people will call me crazy for this one but the Lions have the look of a team that can get in and be a "buzz-saw" in the playoffs.

But it's already been said plenty of times, the Eagles are clearly the best team in football right now.

4 hours ago, Paul852 said:

I'm sure people will call me crazy for this one but the Lions have the look of a team that can get in and be a "buzz-saw" in the playoffs.

If Mr Irrelevant keeps playing like he has through 1 and a half games then yeah I'll be worried about the Niners. They have some weapons and their defense is really good but they don't scare me just yet. Plus the Deebo injury may be a bad one. 

The only team that "scares" me (I wouldn't use that word but more concerned about the matchup) would be the Chiefs.  After that maybe the Bills.  The NFC doesn't concern me they should be favorites in all the games. And if/when they make the Super Bowl they should have a lot of momentum and confidence even against the Chiefs.  I think the factor in that game would be our defense.

• Like 1

Any team that can do what Washington did. Possess the ball on Offense and get a few turnovers from the Eagles Offense. 

• Sad 1

I disagree with the framing. Nothing scares us. 

But who can beat us? 

Everybody. 

Any given Sunday. It's a cliché because it's true. 

• Like 1