2023 Schedule - Confirmed

Connecticut Eagle

1 hour ago, time2rock said:

3B1AE3FB-BE29-4237-8BA1-87988457767D.jpeg

Blah blah blah strength of schedule worst team ever 😛

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Blah blah blah strength of schedule worst team ever 😛

Next year would have been tough regardless of SOS.  A boatload of players in key roles scheduled to hit free agency in 6 weeks.  Trying to retain and/or replace them while paying Hurts and limited cap space (currently) … sure hope we manage to take advantage and win it all this year.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, time2rock said:

Next year would have been tough regardless of SOS.  A boatload of players in key roles scheduled to hit free agency in 6 weeks.  Trying to retain and/or replace them while paying Hurts and limited cap space (currently) … sure hope we manage to take advantage and win it all this year.  

I agree, it's all lined up to win it this year. I think they will still be good next year but, not so sure it will be at this level. 

• Like 1

On 12/20/2022 at 12:18 AM, EaglePhan1986 said:

Just introduce her to @olsilverhair. She’ll leave on her own 

You are so crude, I bet you have jjjackoff jars in your single wide trailer 

54 minutes ago, olsilverhair said:

You are so crude, I bet you have jjjackoff jars in your single wide trailer 

At least I don’t Jack it in @Godfather’s socks like you do. 

• Haha 2

I can easily see us going 8-9 or worse next year if Gannon is still our D coordinator. 

Even if we play at the same level we did this year we will be lucky to go 10-7.

• Haha 1

On 1/9/2023 at 12:08 PM, Wallyhorse said:

If the Chiefs win it all I suspect we open in KC that Thursday night.

If the Eagles win it all I suspect we'd open with the Dolphins at home, saving some of the other opponents for national TV games during the year.

Also suspect Eagles could be in Foxboro on Thanksgiving Night so Amazon Prime gets Cowboys-Eagles here the following Thursday. 

If we meet the Bills in the SB, that’ll be the opening night game. If anyone else from AFC, then opening will be SF… don’t think they do Dallas-Philly just because Dallas has gotten a few openers as the away team fairly recently 

On 1/12/2023 at 11:07 PM, Aerolithe_Lion said:

If we meet the Bills in the SB, that’ll be the opening night game. If anyone else from AFC, then opening will be SF… don’t think they do Dallas-Philly just because Dallas has gotten a few openers as the away team fairly recently 

Cowboys-Eagles to me is almost certain to be the Thursday after Thanksgiving game on Amazon Prime (with the Eagles playing Thanksgiving Night, possibly in New England) as I think especially after the comments apparently made by Al Michaels about the Amazon Prime lineup this season, they will give Amazon a blockbuster like that as the Thursday-after-Thanksgiving night game. 

• Haha 1

What do you guys think the chances are of the Eagles playing one of the two Germany games next season against either KC or NE?

The NFL has obviously announced the home teams (KC & NE), but I can imagine a KC/Eagles game would be a massive draw…possibly even a Super Bowl repeat…if that becomes the case, do you think the NFL lets such a big game go abroad?

I really hope so. 

9 hours ago, EagleTen said:

What do you guys think the chances are of the Eagles playing one of the two Germany games next season against either KC or NE?

The NFL has obviously announced the home teams (KC & NE), but I can imagine a KC/Eagles game would be a massive draw…possibly even a Super Bowl repeat…if that becomes the case, do you think the NFL lets such a big game go abroad?

I really hope so. I'd be all over that

On 1/19/2023 at 7:40 PM, EagleTen said:

I suspect unless one of them is a "Black Friday" game that would be at likely 2:00 PM ET (8:00 PM in Germany) they would not have the Eagles in either game.

I think more likely Eagles-Chiefs or Eagles-Patriots will be the Thanksgiving Night game on NBC setting up Amazon Prime for Cowboys-Eagles the following Thursday. 

17 minutes ago, Wallyhorse said:

I suspect unless one of them is a "Black Friday" game that would be at likely 2:00 PM ET (8:00 PM in Germany) they would not have the Eagles in either game.

I think more likely Eagles-Chiefs or Eagles-Patriots will be the Thanksgiving Night game on NBC setting up Amazon Prime for Cowboys-Eagles the following Thursday. 

How long until you post your eagle schedule prediction that is 100% wrong as usual

5 minutes ago, downundermike said:

How long until you post your eagle schedule prediction that is 100% wrong as usual

Probably after the Super Bowl.

If PHI-KC is a Super Bowl rematch, I suspect that will be a game FOX keeps as a full national 4:25 PM ET game. 

PHI-NE is to me very likely for Thanksgiving night because it's the teams that met in Super Bowl LII which plays well with casual fans.

Especially after some of the comments made about the Amazon Prime schedule, I suspect the NFL will make a point by having Cowboys-Eagles be the Thursday after Thanksgiving and FOX having the game in Dallas early in the season as a 4:25 PM ET doubleheader game.