GDT: NFC Championship: San Francisco 49ers @ Philadelphia Eagles, 1-29-23, 3:00 PM EST

EagleJoe8

Just now, metal said:

Not so much red in the stands now that it's filled out.

No surprise there. All the way on the other side of the country. Philly fans aren’t like Washington where they allow a takeover.

Just now, metal said:

Not so much red in the stands now that it's filled out.

They hyped that so much a few hrs ago

Every analyst except Sean Payton has the Eagles winning this game!

3 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

If we get the ball I want first play to be 

image.gif.8119a97670c303e36e4cbd61f0ac0c69.gif

That's how we handle trash talk

All the 49ers hype but:

Eagles played more playoff teams and teams with better records.  The 49ers schedule was easier than ours but no one criticized them like they did the Eagles. 

49ers lost to the Bears, Broncos, Falcons and Chiefs. The only playoff teams they beat were the Seahawks & Bucs.

They should be concerned, the Eagles are the only other best team they'll face besides the Chiefs. 

4 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

crap. Lane retore his groin injury against the Giants and is just going to play through it

We will have to hope he can make it through. If he has to leave the game hurt then I don’t think we win 

1 minute ago, Portyansky said:

Got my pizza and ice cold cherry coke zero. LFG!!

FLY EAGLES FLY!!

Cheese steak not here yet!!!

I'm surprisingly calm, but I'm still not sure what vibe I get from this game.

28 minutes ago, 700Level4Life said:

This Niners team is better than that Vikings squad by leaps and bounds. The Niners have been to a bunch of NFCCCG's over the last few seasons. I'd be shocked if the Eagles blow them out. 

The schedule is nowhere near close. Those Vikings were battle tested with 5 playoff teams and only 4 teams with 10+ losses on their schedule.

The 49ers had the easiest schedule in the league this year and they faced 10 teams with 10+ losses.

The good teams they faced had major holes the day of the matchup and it was in SF. (except KC who abused them) They are not ready for this.

The 49ers are about to get exposed.

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

I'm surprisingly calm, but I'm still not sure what vibe I get from this game.

Only way that stays is if it’s another 38-7 blowout. I don’t see that happening though.

Not a big fan of her rendition of the National Anthem. They should have gotten that Navy vet from 2017.

1 minute ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Only way that stays is if it’s another 38-7 blowout. I don’t see that happening though.

Yeah, I doubt it too.

4 minutes ago, NOTW said:

All the 49ers hype but:

Eagles played more playoff teams and teams with better records.  The 49ers schedule was easier than ours but no one criticized them like they did the Eagles. 

49ers lost to the Bears, Broncos, Falcons and Chiefs. The only playoff teams they beat were the Seahawks & Bucs.

They should be concerned, the Eagles are the only other best team they'll face besides the Chiefs. 

I do a lot of Sports Betting and listen to Wagertalk.  Strength of Schedule after season ranked the 49ers dead last out of 32 teams, easiest schedule.

Archived