GDT: NFC Championship: San Francisco 49ers @ Philadelphia Eagles, 1-29-23, 3:00 PM EST

EagleJoe8

As much as try to X and O this game in my head, I keep coming back to one thing. It's Brock Purdy. The Niners are good, but it's Brock Purdy. The Eagles can't lose against him. 

@Bwestbrook36 you quoted me then deleted it. I'm gonna assume you knew what my reply would be and spared yourself embarrassment.

:P

Go birds!

X factor could be Watkins 

on defense Linval and Davis need to stop their run. 49ers open up holes in the middle they need to be HUGE today!!

Just now, NOTW said:

@Bwestbrook36 you quoted me then deleted it. I'm gonna assume you knew what my reply would be and spared yourself embarrassment.

:P

Go birds!

No, just thought it was a lame quote lol. Now that you mention it I'm sure the reply would have also not been so great for me lol

Just now, Peacekeeper said:

on defense Linval and Davis need to stop their run. 49ers open up holes in the middle they need to be HUGE today!!

You make it sound like you want the niners to open up huge holes with the way this is worded lol. 

1 minute ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

You make it sound like you want the niners to open up huge holes with the way this is worded lol. 

Never that lol

49ers open up holes in the middle and CMC darts through them. Eagles are susceptible to those plays need Linval and Davis to plug those 

11 minutes ago, 700Level4Life said:

As much as try to X and O this game in my head, I keep coming back to one thing. It's Brock Purdy. The Niners are good, but it's Brock Purdy. The Eagles can't lose against him. 

We're going to put more pressure on him than any other team has making him look like a 7th round pick!

Eagles 32

49ers 24

I just can't see Brock Purdy winning this game. He's going to have a crucial turnover late in the game. 

Just now, redsox87871 said:

We're going to put more pressure on him than any other team has making him look like a 7th round pick!

Need to bring him down purdy does an okay job moving around the pocket

and he will give the defense a chance to get their hands on the ball they need to catch it (diggs on the cowboys didn’t and it cost them)

Just now, 700Level4Life said:

Eagles 32

49ers 24

I just can't see Brock Purdy winning this game. He's going to have a crucial turnover late in the game. 

I'm hoping he has a bunch throughout.

Case Keenum was 13-3 and the Minnesota Vikings had the #1 ranked defense in 2017. A lot of similarities here. I wouldn’t be surprised if we see the same result. 

1 minute ago, Road to Victory said:

Case Keenum was 13-3 and the Minnesota Vikings had the #1 ranked defense in 2017. A lot of similarities here. I wouldn’t be surprised if we see the same result. 

This Niners team is better than that Vikings squad by leaps and bounds. The Niners have been to a bunch of NFCCCG's over the last few seasons. I'd be shocked if the Eagles blow them out. 

So, in about 4 hours will we be calling for everyone to be fired or gushing about how awesome we are? I'll start, and this is no indication of how I feel the game is gonna go. #firegannon.

Just now, Portyansky said:

I know it's early, but I'm seeing a lot of red in the stands. 😡

Away teams always show up early cause they are afraid of getting raped in the parking lot

17 minutes ago, Peacekeeper said:

Quez is due for a decent game or at least a catch

20 minutes ago, 700Level4Life said:

This Niners team is better than that Vikings squad by leaps and bounds. The Niners have been to a bunch of NFCCCG's over the last few seasons. I'd be shocked if the Eagles blow them out. 

We’ll see. This is a team that lost to the Bears and Falcons and got shredded by the Chiefs. The Raiders offense with a backup QB also lit them up. They might be a little overrated. 

This Eagles team is more talented than 2017 as well, 

LFG! Fly Eagles Fly. Wish I could be there, it's going to be mayhem

3 minutes ago, Road to Victory said:

We’ll see. This is a team that lost to the Bears and Falcons and got shredded by the Chiefs. The Raiders offense with a backup QB also lit them up. They might be a little overrated. 

Yeah they're definitely beatable.  They've done a good job covering for Purdy and making life easy on him, they've got enough playmakers.

But if you play them tough and put some pressure on him, he's going to make mistakes. 

Had Dallas took advantage of those three potential interceptions they dropped, SF wouldn't be here now.

Archived