If the Bears wanted to take a QB with the #1 overall pick and Justin Fields was available......

Wallyhorse

Would you pull a trade of Hurts for Justin Fields and draft picks?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Would you pull off the trade listed below?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/27/2023 at 11:33 PM

Fing hell I hope you found the short bus and got home.  Somebody needs to call the school and tell them to put a lock on your harness, oh, and keep the door of the computer lab locked at all times.

12 hours ago, downundermike said:

As I already said, the Texans are the only team who have the resources to even start that conversation.  And it would take their two 2023 1sts, and their two 2024 1sts.

And I'm still not sure I'd do it. 

On 1/26/2023 at 4:05 PM, Wallyhorse said:

You are looking at it from the emotional side.  I'm looking at it from the chance to bring in a QB who could very well be a superstar himself while still on a rookie contract for at least one more season beyond 2023 allowing the Eagles to bring in other players who can help keep this going as Hurts is likely to get paid THIS offseason (as Hurts was a second rounder).  The Jets I can see trading for Hurts in that scenario because Robert Salah and Joe Douglas blew it on Zach Wilson and if they don't make the playoffs next year they are GONE. 

No you’re looking at it as someone who can’t see that Hurts is and will continue to be a FAR better QB than Fields. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

And I'm still not sure I'd do it. 

Not saying to do it at all.  Just saying in this hypothetical nonsense world that the OP created, the Texans  are the only team who would have the ammo