Week 4 at the Linc the LEAD COMMANDER will...

TheLeadCommander

I plan on coming to the LINC for the first time and hope to see some of you on this board there...I expect to be treated with respect  I expect despite sporting my Commanders gear and running my mouth about how my team Expects to come out with a W again this year that I don't face any repercussions ..I'm counting on my Commanders kicking your butts again CAN I count on my life not being threaten and getting back home safely after partying with the Enemy?

You will be curb stomped and then vomited on before you even make it out of the parking lot.  Assuming your eyes are still capable of opening, you will then go on to watch your team suffer one of the most embarrassing losses in NFL history.   

Even a tasty cheesesteak won't distract from your physical and emotional wounds. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, The Norseman said:

You will be curb stomped and then vomited on before you even make it out of the parking lot.  Assuming your eyes are still capable of opening, you will then go on to watch your team suffer one of the most embarrassing losses in NFL history.   

Even a tasty cheesesteak won't distract from your physical and emotional wounds. 

I plan on enjoying a cheesesteak it seems I should do that before entering the Linc parking lot...

2 minutes ago, TheLeadCommander said:

I plan on enjoying a cheesesteak it seems I should do that before entering the Linc parking lot...

i would

The next words after "will" should have been "come out of the closet"

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Captain F said:

The next words after "will" should have been "come out of the closet"

sounds like you know first hand about this...I'm proud of you..

4 minutes ago, TheLeadCommander said:

you're next big fella 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TheLeadCommander said:

your trolling skills are as weak as the dead tree crews' resumes. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, TheLeadCommander said:

CAN I count on my life not being threaten and getting back home safely after partying with the Enemy?

No

8 minutes ago, Redden said:

No

All I want to do is come have fun at the LINC with you eagle fans walk out with the W and keep my good looks...WHAT'S THE PROBLEM HERE?

9 minutes ago, TheLeadCommander said:

All I want to do is come have fun at the LINC with you eagle fans walk out with the W and keep my good looks...WHAT'S THE PROBLEM HERE?

Actually, now that I give it some thought, you'll be fine.  You guys have sucked for so long we actually feel a little sorry for you.

18 minutes ago, Redden said:

Actually, now that I give it some thought, you'll be fine.  You guys have sucked for so long we actually feel a little sorry for you.

Yeah your right we have stunk a longtime but we are on the cusp of turning it around as if you haven't noticed...

You will be beaten and raped in the parking lot by @hputenisand @EaglePhan1986. After their done gaping you they'll walk olsilverbag over on his leash and he will urinate on your wounds

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Godfather said:

You will be beaten and raped in the parking lot by @hputenisand @EaglePhan1986. After their done gaping you they'll walk olsilverbag over on his leash and he will urinate on your wounds

Rollin out the Red carpet I SEE....All that is not necessary,can I just enjoy the game have a few beers and leave with the WIN?

On 5/12/2023 at 7:46 AM, TheLeadCommander said:

I plan on coming to the LINC for the first time and hope to see some of you on this board there...I expect to be treated with respect  I expect despite sporting my Commanders gear and running my mouth about how my team Expects to come out with a W again this year that I don't face any repercussions ..I'm counting on my Commanders kicking your butts again CAN I count on my life not being threaten and getting back home safely after partying with the Enemy?

Well, theres quite a bit to unpack here. 

1. First, congrats on coming to your first game at the Linc. I think you'll find it an upgrade as a venue over what you might be currently used to in Maryland 😂

2. You want to run your mouth, but also simultaneously not face any repercussions? You know the fans are going to give it back to you right? Doesn't mean it's going to be physical unless you've had a bit too much to drink and are looking to pick a fight, but if you dish it out verbally, be ready to take it.

3. The Commanders are the red-headed step child of Eagles NFC East rivals, the Cowboys are the clear cut #1 Eagles most hated rival, and the Giants are just beneath them.

You'll be fine 😂, have fun watching the Eagles win.

3 hours ago, eaglesfan0075 said:

Well, theres quite a bit to unpack here. 

1. First, congrats on coming to your first game at the Linc. I think you'll find it an upgrade as a venue over what you might be currently used to in Maryland 😂

2. You want to run your mouth, but also simultaneously not face any repercussions? You know the fans are going to give it back to you right? Doesn't mean it's going to be physical unless you've had a bit too much to drink and are looking to pick a fight, but if you dish it out verbally, be ready to take it.

3. The Commanders are the red-headed step child of Eagles NFC East rivals, the Cowboys are the clear cut #1 Eagles most hated rival, and the Giants are just beneath them.

You'll be fine 😂, have fun watching the Eagles win.

sounds like great advice but your third comment I dont care for..lol

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, TheLeadCommander said:

Rollin out the Red carpet I SEE....All that is not necessary,can I just enjoy the game have a few beers and leave with the WIN?

olsilverbag will give you an ipa when he pees down your throat

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, NCTANK said:

be sure to tailgate in Lot F, out by the Exfinity, and ask for Bakarty.

Bacarty will beat and rape him with a pool que in front of his kid

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, NCTANK said:

be sure to tailgate in Lot F, out by the Exfinity, and ask for Bakarty.

OH is this the hotspot area for law abiding tailgating eagle fans I should be ok HUH?

2 hours ago, Godfather said:

Bacarty will beat and rape him with a pool que in front of his kid

This Bacarty dude sounds like a GOD fearing FAMILY loving guy am I RIGHT?

1 hour ago, TheLeadCommander said:

This Bacarty dude sounds like a GOD fearing FAMILY loving guy am I RIGHT?

think joe dirt, but less intelligent. 

If you play your cards right you might get a seat next to Blobeph. That right there should be enough to let you pass on as a happy man.

Are you a renegade from the DTC, or as we used to call them, The Dick Tasters Club