Jonathan Taylor RB Colts

Godfather

Just now, judunno said:

Your wish was granted... only took like 5 quarters 🙂

I like my wishes. I am glad when Eagles see their value. 

3 minutes ago, Traveler Vic said:

I like my wishes. I am glad when Eagles see their value. 

Took 2 RBs to go down to feed our beast :)

5 minutes ago, judunno said:

Took 2 RBs to go down to feed our beast 🙂

Eagles are playing mediocre. Offensive plans stink. When all also fails you have to go back to basics. Running game is Eagles bread and butter. 

We may have to get another healthy RB, just to keep up with the injuries.

But overall I am extremely happy that despite so many mistakes and mediocrity Eagles are 2-0.

Hopefully when they gel and find their groove by mid-season, they can go on the winning spree...and remember these first two games as a learning experience.

Just now, Traveler Vic said:

Eagles are playing mediocre. Offensive plans stink. When all also fails you have to go back to basics. Running game is Eagles bread and butter. 

We may have to get another healthy RB, just to keep up with the injuries.

But overall I am extremely happy that despite so many mistakes and mediocrity Eagles are 2-0.

Hopefully when they gel and find their groove by mid-season, they can go on the winning spree...and remember these first two games as a learning experience.

Running game is their 'identity' that they're trying to find for whatever reason. You have one of the most dominant OLs in the league. Use em. Loved when Lane signaled to the sideline to keep it going with the runs. They relish that ish.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Well, to my surprise he has returned  to the Colts...this pipe dream is over.