12 team half ppr - hunt's team

mr_hunt

On 9/28/2023 at 10:07 AM, mr_hunt said:

longshot but i'm gonna see if my buddy is willing to trade laporta :whistle: 

made the offer for laporta...maybe i'll get lucky.  if not, i think i'll offer pitts for goedert straight up. atl's passing game is trash.

4 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

made the offer for laporta...maybe i'll get lucky.  if not, i think i'll offer pitts for goedert straight up. atl's passing game is trash.

I worry a little with Goedert. He and Jalen aren't on the same page at all. I still feel he is a better play than Hurts

13 minutes ago, Mat said:

I worry a little with Goedert. He and Jalen aren't on the same page at all. I still feel he is a better play than Hurts

i'm assuming you meant pitts. yeah, i'd prefer goedert only because his qb can throw the ball. idk if any trades will work out but higbee is sitting out there on waivers so i could always drop pitts for him. i'm finished with pitts. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

i'm assuming you meant pitts. yeah, i'd prefer goedert only because his qb can throw the ball. idk if any trades will work out but higbee is sitting out there on waivers so i could always drop pitts for him. i'm finished with pitts. 

I was watching that Falcons game and was shocked when they would throw to a tight end and it ended up being Jonnu Smith.  Why the hell did you use such a high pick for a TE that you never throw to or seem to run any plays where he is the primary target?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Shepard Wong said:

I was watching that Falcons game and was shocked when they would throw to a tight end and it ended up being Jonnu Smith.  Why the hell did you use such a high pick for a TE that you never throw to or seem to run any plays where he is the primary target?

yeah...they don't feature pitts at all....not even the toy story version of pitts. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

Correct, this is what I get for responding at 4am

23 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

laporta offer was rejected...as i figured. :lol:  

luke musgrave was dropped last night so i'm probably going to drop pitts for him. :unsure:   

On 9/27/2023 at 9:19 AM, mr_hunt said:

updated roster once the watson/moore trade processes:

QB - Trevor Lawrence

RB - Kenneth Walker III, Rhamondre Stevenson, De'Von Achane, Zach Charbonnet, Tank Bigsby

WR - Ja'Marr Chase, DeVonta Smith, Christian Watson, Nico Collins, Jakobi Meyers, Tank Dell, Courtland Sutton

TE - Kyle Pitts

K - Jake Moody

DST - New England

i'm considering an offer of c.sutton & pitts for gainwell & goedert.  the gainwell/goedert owner is heavy on rb & te but really needs wr help. meanwhile i'm carrying 7 wr's & could use rb depth. i like guys like gainwell who should take on a good role if the rb ahead of them misses any time.  thoughts?

too many eagles?  :unsure:  

1 hour ago, mr_hunt said:

i'm considering an offer of c.sutton & pitts for gainwell & goedert.  the gainwell/goedert owner is heavy on rb & te but really needs wr help. meanwhile i'm carrying 7 wr's & could use rb depth. i like guys like gainwell who should take on a good role if the rb ahead of them misses any time.  thoughts?

too many eagles?  :unsure:  

I would make that deal. Sutton isn't seeing the field, so the way I see it is do you think Goedert will outperform Pitts the rest of the way? If yes take it. Gainwell is just a throw in and you can always drop him if needed 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Mat said:

I would make that deal. Sutton isn't seeing the field, so the way I see it is do you think Goedert will outperform Pitts the rest of the way? If yes take it. Gainwell is just a throw in and you can always drop him if needed 

thanks. that's how i see it as well. i don't think i'd ever start sutton with the other wr's i have. i do think goedert > pitts....and gainwell would be rb depth & a good option if swift ever misses time. (hopefully he won't)

i'm gonna make the offer & see what happens.  if it gets shot down, i have the option of picking up musgrave off waivers & ridding myself of pitts that way. 

If Musgrave doesn't play Monday night because of the concussion, does that make him any worse than Pitts? :unsure:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, toolg said:

If Musgrave doesn't play Monday night because of the concussion, does that make him any worse than Pitts? :unsure:

not really. :lol:

I'd just put him on ir & pick up whoever the backup te is on gb...and he'll be better than pitts too. 

the guy with goedert/gainwell just doesn't check his trade offers, i guess. :nonono:  soooo...i dropped pitts for musgrave.  that's right....i dropped pitts!!! :excited: :groovy:  

QB - Trevor Lawrence

RB - Kenneth Walker III, Rhamondre Stevenson, De'Von Achane, Zach Charbonnet, Tank Bigsby

WR - Ja'Marr Chase, DeVonta Smith, Christian Watson, Nico Collins, Jakobi Meyers, Tank Dell, Courtland Sutton

TE - Luke Musgrave (not Kyle Pitts!)

K - Jake Moody

DST - Baltimore

• Like 3

goedert/gainwell owner in my league finally woke up & messaged me back. :lol:  my pitts/sutton offer had obviously expired & i don't even have pitts anymore. 

i suppose i could offer musgrave & sutton for goedert & gainwell....or maybe meyers instead of sutton...idk. 

3 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

so glad I traded dj moore. :sad:

I still have Fields on one of my money league teams but benched him this week.  

27 minutes ago, Shepard Wong said:

I still have Fields on one of my money league teams but benched him this week.  

:lol: i've had some bad luck with this team. two 20+ pt games, a 40+ game, & a 60 pt game on my bench so far. and dj moore has gone for 25 & 55 pts in the 2 games since i traded him. :nonono:

38 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

goedert/gainwell owner in my league finally woke up & messaged me back. :lol:  my pitts/sutton offer had obviously expired & i don't even have pitts anymore. 

i suppose i could offer musgrave & sutton for goedert & gainwell....or maybe meyers instead of sutton...idk. 

Why bother? Perhaps Goedert has a bit higher ceiling than Musgrave... But they're both performing about the same tier. 

2 minutes ago, toolg said:

Why bother? Perhaps Goedert has a bit higher ceiling than Musgrave... But they're both performing about the same tier. 

yeah...that's kind of where i am with it. they're fairly close. 

On 9/26/2023 at 8:07 AM, mr_hunt said:

soooo....would you trade DJ Moore for Christian Watson in 1/2 ppr?  

my WR's currently are:

ja'marr chase, devonta smith, dj moore, courtland sutton, nico collins, jakobi meyers

main reason would be for rest of season once watson is back playing...and because i hate dj moore & no idea why i drafted him with that pitiful bears' passing game. 

you should keep moore and start him week 5

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

you should keep moore and start him week 5

week 4 too. 

aj dillon was dropped. i know he's been pretty bad but i'm wondering if i should roster him over tank bigsby. bigsby's only value would be if etienne misses time. 

16 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

aj dillon was dropped. i know he's been pretty bad but i'm wondering if i should roster him over tank bigsby. bigsby's only value would be if etienne misses time. 

Aaron Jones is still looking gimpy with a bad hammy. I am wondering if this could last a while... So there is at least some short-term potential with Dillon.

They play on Monday night Week 5. Risky flex move to put Dillon in there. But it could pay off if Jones is still limited.

QB - Trevor Lawrence

TE - Luke Musgrave (not Kyle Pitts!)

K - Jake Moody

DST - Baltimore

i won...now 3-2.

i'll need to drop somebody this week or i won't have a TE since GB is on a bye week 6.