1 hour ago, Mat said:

I'd drop Bigsby or Charbonnet

Are you going to pick up Pitts again? :lol:

pitts was picked up after i dropped him.  :lol:  

and i might not have to drop anyone since achane is expected to go on IR <_<

7 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

I have Achane on both my money league teams.  I'm not happy.

Luckily I traded Nico Collins for Breece Hall last week before he blew up against Denver.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Shepard Wong said:

I have Achane on both my money league teams.  I'm not happy.

Luckily I traded Nico Collins for Breece Hall last week before he blew up against Denver.

I might have to try something similar if achane is out more than 2-3 weeks. I offered Sutton for roshon but got turned down...it will take a better wr to get someone to part with a usable rb in my league. 

9 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

Do you have an IR spot or will you drop him? I'd rather stash him and drop one of the other 2

9 hours ago, Mat said:

Do you have an IR spot or will you drop him? I'd rather stash him and drop one of the other 2

IR spot. if espn would finally change his status to Out, i could actually move him there & free up that roster spot. <_<

with achane out for ??? many weeks, i really need some rb depth. teams just won't trade rb's in this league so i think i'm gonna drop courtland sutton. he's my 7th wr so i don't see myself ever starting him. yeah, he'll immediately get scooped up in waivers but i need to balance out my roster with another rb.  here's who i have:

RB - Kenneth Walker III, Rhamondre Stevenson, De'Von Achane, Zach Charbonnet, Tank Bigsby

with achane out, that's only 2 guys who get touches. there obviously aren't any starting rb's on waivers but there are a few backups/handcuffs who could be valuable if the starters ahead of them miss time: cam akers, gainwell, elijah mitchell, j.mckinnon. i think it's time to add one of these guys.

2 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

IR spot. if espn would finally change his status to Out, i could actually move him there & free up that roster spot. <_<

with achane out for ??? many weeks, i really need some rb depth. teams just won't trade rb's in this league so i think i'm gonna drop courtland sutton. he's my 7th wr so i don't see myself ever starting him. yeah, he'll immediately get scooped up in waivers but i need to balance out my roster with another rb.  here's who i have:

RB - Kenneth Walker III, Rhamondre Stevenson, De'Von Achane, Zach Charbonnet, Tank Bigsby

with achane out, that's only 2 guys who get touches. there obviously aren't any starting rb's on waivers but there are a few backups/handcuffs who could be valuable if the starters ahead of them miss time: cam akers, gainwell, elijah mitchell, j.mckinnon. i think it's time to add one of these guys.

Is Jeff Wilson available?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Shepard Wong said:

Is Jeff Wilson available?

nah...drafted & held on ir all season. it's pretty ugly:

1456704764_rbavail.thumb.jpg.75ee4e41e8da700f0a7dae658dc81fba.jpg

I think McKinnon and Gainwell have more value than Bigsby or Charbonnet. Being a Walker owner I know why you're hanging onto Charbonnet. I probably wouldn't drop Sutton for that available slop though. Is Ahmed from the Dolphins available? If Wilson takes some time to get back into the swing of things he will be the guy that spells Mostert. A couple things worth mentioning with Mostert, he has had 3 fumbles the last two weeks (lost 1) and he normally misses time through a season. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mat said:

I think McKinnon and Gainwell have more value than Bigsby or Charbonnet. Being a Walker owner I know why you're hanging onto Charbonnet. I probably wouldn't drop Sutton for that available slop though. Is Ahmed from the Dolphins available? If Wilson takes some time to get back into the swing of things he will be the guy that spells Mostert. A couple things worth mentioning with Mostert, he has had 3 fumbles the last two weeks (lost 1) and he normally misses time through a season. 

ahmed is already rostered. it's all slop. 

i'd need etienne to miss time for bigsby to have value...just like charbonnet would need walker to miss time. 

Schefter just tweeted that Miami is putting Achane on IR.  Hopefully that means his status will be updated soon so you can slide him into your IR spot.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Mat said:

28 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

ahmed is already rostered. it's all slop. 

i'd need etienne to miss time for bigsby to have value...just like charbonnet would need walker to miss time. 

sorry...got a call in the middle of my reply. :lol: 

i drafted bigsby & charbonnet as more "lottery ticket" types who should take over the full workload if ETN or walker miss time...but offer little value otherwise. 

mckinnon & gainwell would probably be usable in a pinch for their handful of touches each week...maybe cam akers too if they start giving him more touches as he becomes acclimated to the offense.  i'd hate to drop sutton for one of those guys but i'm pretty much screwed if rhamondre gets hurt. :meh: 

you guys think musgrave is worth hanging onto during his bye? I need a te this week & don't really wanna drop a rb or wr. I could drop musgrave for hunter henry right now...and then maybe try to get him back next week.

It's fine dropping Musgrave. He hasn't been putting up numbers that make you think he is going to be scooped up right away. Not sure if I'd go with Henry. The Patriots offense has been god awful and he has gotten worse as the season has gone on 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mat said:

It's fine dropping Musgrave. He hasn't been putting up numbers that make you think he is going to be scooped up right away. Not sure if I'd go with Henry. The Patriots offense has been god awful and he has gotten worse as the season has gone on 

I would try to get musgrave back next week...the waiver wire is ugly.

1474312638_Screenshot_20231013_121212_MyPlaybook.thumb.jpg.ee9735a384533cd151c332b7e2b2dded.jpg

49'ers are the toughest matchup but Njoku probably sees the most targets. 

Taysom Hill is probably due for one of those random 3 TD games but you can't pick him

If Evans is out Otton may be a sneaky play. Lions are 30th against TE's and after Godwin they don't have much to throw to

opponent picked up Henry....I'm sure it was to block me bc he has laporta....I'll go with njoku.  Gotta decide who to drop tho.hmm...

On 10/14/2023 at 6:10 PM, mr_hunt said:

opponent picked up Henry....I'm sure it was to block me bc he has laporta....I'll go with njoku.  Gotta decide who to drop tho.hmm...

i decided to pick up johnu smith & won by 4.6...so his td is what did it. :thumbsup:  dropped bigsby for him...and already got him back. 

QB - Trevor Lawrence

RB - Kenneth Walker III, Rhamondre Stevenson, De'Von Achane (IR), Cam Akers, Zach Charbonnet, Tank Bigsby

WR - Ja'Marr Chase, DeVonta Smith, Christian Watson, Nico Collins, Jakobi Meyers, Tank Dell, Courtland Sutton

TE - Jake Ferguson

K - Dustin Hopkins

DST - Baltimore

been shuffling te's lately. with musgrave possibly out, i picked up ferguson who was dropped in waivers. sitting at 4-3 right now & eager anticipating achane's return. 

Akers looks like he might be a good option down the stretch. He looked much better than Mattison and I'd say he gets the majority of touches in the coming weeks. 

• Like 1

How do you feel about Myers now that the rookie is starting and the offensive coaches are gone?

On 11/1/2023 at 11:41 AM, Mat said:

How do you feel about Myers now that the rookie is starting and the offensive coaches are gone?

not great.