GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 9-25-23, 7:15 PM EST

EagleJoe8

1 hour ago, NCTANK said:

Red Zone offense/play calling could stand some improvement 

OC is getting way too cute down there. A few times Swift got no carries.  

The DT situation is really promising in the short and long term. Kudos to Roseman and the whole player personnel department.

Jalen Carter flashed a little more this week. It's so early and yet he's already so good. The next decade should have a lot of "WOW" moments.

Davis is much improved over last year and making an impact.

Cox looks like he's found the fountain of youth too playing along side these young guys.

The depth is solid with Williams and company.

Again, it wasn't near their best performance but they still won while several players were sick, including Hurts. Imagine how they'll play with everything firing on all cylinders. Hopefully it all comes together for a SB winning run. Until then, enjoy the ride.

3 hours ago, rrfierce said:

Forgot to save Covey was very good - his best game for us yet?

He used to stand in the back and make a secure fair catch. Now he‘s actually returning. Last night for a career high, too.

1 hour ago, psychodog said:

Man, Carter is a freaking beast.  That said, Jordan Davis has been balling the F out.  Dude has been a monster.  So great to see.

Two excellent picks, no doubt. I am glad we invested that much to get the DTs of the future. And that we even had the opportunity to do so. Already paying off big time.

48 minutes ago, PoconoDon said:

Cox looks like he's found the fountain of youth too playing along side these young guys.

The depth is solid with Williams and company.

Yesterday Carter got double-teamed and Cox had the 1 on 1. Both ended up on top of the QB. Shows the respect for our star rookie, and Cox benefits.

Williams has been really good for us too.

58 minutes ago, Infam said:

He used to stand in the back and make a secure fair catch. Now he‘s actually returning. Last night for a career high, too.

I wouldn't say he was just taking fair catches, I mean last year he was constantly getting blasted by two or 3 guys as soon as he caught it, he had zero blocking, yesterday the punter out kicked his coverage a few times giving covey some room and he took advantage.

He's pretty quick and he's tough and is secure in his catches.

Best game yet as an eagle hopefully he can have more 

54 minutes ago, Infam said:

Yesterday Carter got double-teamed and Cox had the 1 on 1. Both ended up on top of the QB. Shows the respect for our star rookie, and Cox benefits.

And Davis. My goodness he’s a monster in the middle.

Thought the eagles would have a more difficult time running against the bucs with big vita Vea in the middle of a very stout BUCS run defense but per usual the eagles o line man handled the bucs front including vita v and just ran all over them 

I was worried about Kelce and Jurgens together as they're both on the smaller side but both of them are just so strong and have such a good understanding of leverage.that they just move people.

The eagles inside zone is just killing teams. D swift is so explosive and fast through the hole that it's just really hard for teams to stop and just amazing to watch.

Stoutland and eagles o line for MVP!

1 hour ago, Infam said:

The young guns may extend Cox's (pause) career a few more years.

13 hours ago, Mike030270 said:

The cushions are reminding me of Schwartz secondary 

He’s looking decent in Cleveland. Sending exotic blitzers and having his DBs within 5 yards of the reciever. 

22 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Pressures that matter. The dude is a difference maker. They’re so stout at DT. When they finally go Davis and Carter as starters the other teams offenses are in trouble. 

Archived