GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Kansas City Chiefs, 11-20-23, 8:15 PM EST

EagleJoe8

I hope I'm wrong, but I see it being 31 to 24 KC winning. KC's Defense is one of the better Defenses in the league this year .. plus they are home and its rainy conditions. Our Defense, on the other hand, we'll have an extremely hard time getting stops against Mahommes with the current scheme. Hell, they made Sam friggin' Howell look like Joe Montana ... twice! What can we expect against Mahommes at home?? Top that off with no Goedert now out which means the Chief Defense can concentrate even more manpower on stopping AJ Brown. Obviously, I'd love to me way off on how I see this shaking out tonight .... but it's going to take a herculean effort by Jalen Hurts tonight to pull out a W. Anything's possible, so I will hold out hope! image.gif.848413069f3507cf10794b553bb995c5.gif

I have a feeling I need to listen to this game on mute. It's gonna be a Mahomes suck off fest all night. 

Just now, Rey said:

I hope I'm wrong, but I see it being 31 to 24 KC winning. KC's Defense is one of the better Defenses in the league this year .. plus they are home and its rainy conditions. Our Defense, on the other hand, we'll have an extremely hard time getting stops against Mahommes with the current scheme. Hell, they made Sam friggin' Howell look like Joe Montana ... twice! What can we expect against Mahommes at home?? Top that off with no Goedert now out which means the Chief Defense can concentrate even more manpower on stopping AJ Brown. Obviously, I'd love to me way off on how I see this shaking out tonight .... but it's going to take a herculean effort by Jalen Hurts tonight to pull out a W. Anything's possible, so I will hold out hope! image.gif.848413069f3507cf10794b553bb995c5.gif

Yeah, I know we're doomed but that's no way to start a game. Go Birds!!!

Just now, Uscg-green said:

I have a feeling I need to listen to this game on mute. It's gonna be a Mahomes suck off fest all night. 

I watch the game, and listen to WIP on Sirius.  Sirius is usually ahead of the TV.

5 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

Revenge time Boys! F the Chiefs! F Reid! F Mahomes! Let's go!!!!

And Taylor and Jake from State Farm

This would be the biggest win in years. This team doesn't lose at home this time of year. 

Archived