Eagles laying 12 vs Giants

Hawkeye

1 hour ago, eagle45 said:

Have the Eagles beaten a team by 12 points all year?

Th eagles largest margin of victory off the top of my head was 31-17 over miami

4 hours ago, kiwinavega said:

I'm still none the wiser

That's ok, Gilligan's Island wasn't exactly the kind of show that imparted wisdom.

I don't bet but the Gnats and 12 points looks pretty good to me. Especially the way the Eagles have been scoring lately.

i think the score will be similar to monday night. they haven't scored more than 19 pts in 3 weeks. 21-20. i won't be surprised if the giants win. i think it's a toss up.

22 hours ago, eagle45 said:

Have the Eagles beaten a team by 12 points all year?

Miami? TB? I'm too lazy to actually look it up. LOLOL

:meh:

1 hour ago, Hawkeye said:

Spread is now up to Eagles -13.5. That's a lot of cheese if you don't believe this is a get-well game. 

Maybe cuz Avonte is back?

The Giants are horrible and we’ve owned them for the past 10 years. We’ve won 17 out of the last 20 against them.  If you think the Giants will win, you’re crazy. 

10 hours ago, Mortimer said:

We owned the Jets too.

The Jets are much better than the Giants. The Jets are a QB away from being in the playoffs. They have one of the best defenses in the league.

1 hour ago, Road to Victory said:

The Jets are much better than the Giants. The Jets are a QB away from being in the playoffs. They have one of the best defenses in the league.

Their rush defense is what our pass defense is, they're not that good

8 hours ago, RunItBAck said:

Their rush defense is what our pass defense is, they're not that good

Way better than our defense. They’re 11th in total yards, we’re 26th. They’re 7th in points given up, we’re 22nd. 

• Like 1

If Jalen Hurts is starting, the Eagles will not cover 12 points.

And, the Eagles could very easily lose this game.

Jalen Hurts is terrible right now.

On 12/22/2023 at 5:41 PM, Iggles25 said:

If Eagles to the Giants in Philly

If this happens, then the wheels have completely come off of the car. The finger pointing, sniping, and Coaching changes will just increase. 

• Like 2

On 12/19/2023 at 7:36 PM, wrestlevessel said:

Giants could win outright. What idiot is betting on the Eagles to win and cover?

It's so absurd it feels like a trap.

Sunday Afternoon Predictions Update

54 predictions recorded thus far.  41 for an Eagles win and 13 for a Giants win.  The Average Predicted Score is Eagles 24 Giants 16, which continues to be well under the current line of Giants +13.5 .

As always, please tag your prediction post with @mattwill that way I will be sure to see/record it.  Score predictions can also have an optional "Bonus Pick" tiebreaker prediction.  So far over the course of the season 138 different EMB posters have made at least one prediction. 

A list of the predictions is presented below, sorted alphabetically by the name of the predictor.  If you don't see your name there, then I either missed yours in my absence from Monday though Saturday, or I you haven't yet submitted one. 

721085434_Screenshot2023-12-24at3_16_27PM.png.597c70caa5bb5ca4652da5575c730223.png
191690204_Screenshot2023-12-24at3_16_43PM.png.f2c6d3d0e292d27ae6ac3929eaa30bb8.png
1170436781_Screenshot2023-12-24at3_16_56PM.png.5f94ef1345923a6f2cd5ebc18074d115.png
873650790_Screenshot2023-12-24at3_17_09PM.png.754145713bf03210f970bd5578945535.png

Rarely is a divisional game a blowout, and the Eagles blow no team out. Wouldn’t touch that line. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Rarely is a divisional game a blowout, and the Eagles blow no team out. Wouldn’t touch that line. 

This game is 27-24.

In either direction.

Wish had more faith in our Birds.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Iggles25 said:

This game is 27-24.

In either direction.

Wish had more faith in our Birds.

I feel like they’re going to win, but I don’t see how they win by almost two touchdowns. That’s absolutely a Giants line. 

• Like 1