GDT: New York Giants @ Philadelphia Eagles, 12-25-23, 4:30 PM EST

EagleJoe8

3 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Bro they have been happening all year. 😂🤣😂

Turnovers like that have not happened this year 

2 minutes ago, NCTANK said:

Just what in the hell is going on with this football team?

Poor coaching.  Poor defensive line play.  Poor linebacker play.  Poor secondary play.  Poor offensive line play.  Poor quarterback play....but the silver lining is even in a year when they are not playing all that well, they'll probably win the division (mainly because apparently Dallas doesn't seem to want to).

3 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

And yet I'm still feeling meh after this past month lol. 3 losses and a close win against a scrub team we should have blown out. 

They had a mini-Dec Collapse with that 3 game skid but snapped out of it tonight.  The team is fighting the "Super Bowl Loser" Curse and the "NFC East Back To Back Champs" Curse all in the same season Man.   I think the guys have done well overall to get a 11-4 record all things considered.   As far as "Pretty" Wins I'd say Tampa and Miami were the smoothest wins of the year.  Everything else was nail biters.   

4 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

It’s clear to me that this is the Eagles philosophy and it doesn’t matter who is calling the plays. 

I thought the play calling was a little better this game. I didn’t understand why we didn’t run the tush push on 3rd and 1 in the 3rd Q and ran Swift who lost yardage. Really dumb call. I liked seeing more running plays and passing plays in the middle of the field. 

4 minutes ago, opa-opa said:

Famous last words....

Yea I’ll bet you 1k these don’t happen again. 

11 minutes ago, Birdman said:

Yup, that was a really bad look for a NFL HC, you need to compartmentalize that stuff and save it for closed doors 

I don't think he has the mental aptitude or emotional intelligence to separate his emotions from what's going on the field 

When I was watching NE - Denver last night, I paid close attention Bellichicks and Paytons reactions, stoic and focused 

Siri just comes across as a ****, trys to fit in more with the players than actually doing his job and coaching 

I despised Chip, but I loathe Sirianni, this is by far Lurie's worst hire as owner 

Say what you want - Siriani took them to a Super Bowl last year.  Andy Reid and Doug Pederson are the only other 2 Eagles Head Coaches during Lurie's tenure to do so.  

This scored 33 points and would have had more with the fluke INT.  It is sad some people can’t actually watch a game and break down what actually happened. 

18 minutes ago, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

Who's the real sheep? Me for not following the negative pack or you for falling in line?  Ha ha ha

Falling in line for what?  Everything I express is 100% my opinion yet you want to be the first to resort to name calling.  Keep on drinking the eagle juice.   

20 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Bradbury just can’t be out there anymore. He’s a total liability especially late in games. Sucks that Slay took this time to get that surgery done. 

Slay will be ok for playoffs and hopefully itll be Ringo and Slay as our guys. Badberry can watch.

Ever time look at a post of someone i blocked it is hilarious how they just say the same things Lol

16 minutes ago, Birdman said:

Yup, that was a really bad look for a NFL HC, you need to compartmentalize that stuff and save it for closed doors 

I don't think he has the mental aptitude or emotional intelligence to separate his emotions from what's going on the field 

When I was watching NE - Denver last night, I paid close attention Bellichicks and Paytons reactions, stoic and focused 

Siri just comes across as a ****, trys to fit in more with the players than actually doing his job and coaching 

I despised Chip, but I loathe Sirianni, this is by far Lurie's worst hire as owner 

What exactly does he do? Hes our Jason Garrett. Instead of mindlessly clapping, hes mindlessly yapping.

Root for the cowboys next week. If this team can’t win the final two games it doesn’t matter if the cowboys lose again

25 minutes ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

They did not have a hard time 

Um…yeah they did…25 33 to a bad Fing team..that was driving at the end to tie it up…Barkley did whatever he wanted on 3rd and 4th down..

taylor comes in and drops a dime on blankenship like a joke gets straight up stiff armed to the ground…

by a horrible giant team…

we had trouble..and if you didnt see it..youll be the one screaming and crying when we get our asses handed to us in the playoffs…

18 minutes ago, Birdman said:

Fully concur with your post.

I hate Sirianni, he is indeed the worst hire by Lurie and Co. Sirianni lost me after the KC game, he was annoying me a lot with his stupid antics on the field prior but the KC game pushed me over the line.

I hope this clown gets fired soon... 

Just now, Eagleblood52 said:

Um…yeah they did…25 33 to a bad Fing team..that was driving at the end to tie it up…Barkley did whatever he wanted on 3rd and 4th down..

taylor comes in and drops a dime on blankenship like a joke gets straight up stiff armed to the ground…

by a horrible giant team…

we had trouble..and if you didnt see it..youll be the one screaming and crying when we get our asses handed to us in the playoffs…

You obviously didn’t watch the game 

Just now, Joe Shades 73 said:

Clearify please enlighten me

1 hour ago, 20dawk4life said:

Sydney brown should play instead of Blankenship. 

Sydney Brown cost them the game last week.  Pick your poison with these DBs lol 

This team is beyond miserable.  It’s obvious the players have turned on Sirianni.  They are in serious trouble 

Just now, GoEagles5921 said:

This team is beyond miserable.  It’s obvious the players have turned on Sirianni.  They are in serious trouble 

They dominated the game. Please actually watch the games

6 minutes ago, Eagleblood52 said:

Clearify please enlighten me

Not possible it seems

3 minutes ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

Our offense and defensive schemes are trash…we struggle to put points on a board to a bad team…

then we come out at the half and look like a comedy act..gift em 7…then a pick 6 because our offensive scheme is predictable by even bad teams, which a pick 6 almost happened in the first half when we keep doing the same **** wr screen…

we shoulda won this game 40-10..easily..but we didnt..its just another step towards the playoffs where alot of people who thought this win was "awesome” and "great” are gonna be seriously disappointed when the better teams come around in the playoffs 

3 minutes ago, Eagleblood52 said:

Our offense and defensive schemes are trash…we struggle to put points on a board to a bad team…

then we come out at the half and look like a comedy act..gift em 7…then a pick 6 because our offensive scheme is predictable by even bad teams, which a pick 6 almost happened in the first half when we keep doing the same **** wr screen…

we shoulda won this game 40-10..easily..but we didnt..its just another step towards the playoffs where alot of people who thought this win was "awesome” and "great” are gonna be seriously disappointed when the better teams come around in the playoffs 

The pick 6 had zero to do with scheme. If receiver did not slip it was a completion

Archived