Playoff schedule: Eagles (5) at Bucs (4): Monday 1/15 8pm ESPN/ABC

xxeaglesfanxx

Looks like the game is Monday at 8…. Guess they just want to prolong the agony of the season a few more days. Not sure why they didn’t do this one first. Seems like the easiest of games to pick from as to who’s going to win.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Ughh!!!!!! We get the horrible slated Monday game. What a joke.

• Like 2

So stupid.. they should be the first game to just get the L over with. Does the NFL actually think it’ll be a good game? Guess the script tells us something we don’t know.

• Like 3

Who didn't see that coming?

5 minutes ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

So stupid.. they should be the first game to just get the L over with. Does the NFL actually think it’ll be a good game? Guess the script tells us something we don’t know.

It really should have been 4:30 Saturday. That is the game no one cares about. That is why teams like the Texans and Cardinals usually get it.

• Like 2

This team has given up. Why stay up late Monday and be tired for work? To watch them get embarrassed?

• Like 1

they keep giving them primetime games. one more choke job on monday night. lets go!!!!

They should've given the Eagles the streaming game, so the fans could just give up by not bothering for a Peacock free trial.  It's too bad that the Chiefs fans have to deal with that streaming nonsense.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Maybe by some miracle they'll finally run the ball?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Figures. I'm 2 hours from tampa.  Any other season and I'd be pumped to go see the Birds in a playoff game in my back yard.  This game? Ya, no.  I'm no wasting my money.  

One less day to start working on looking for a new coach.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, wrestlevessel said:

Is anyone going to watch?

Yes, but I also watch NASCAR for the crashes.

• Haha 1

So if they win, short week headed top San fran, why even bother watching

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Looks like the game is Monday at 8…. Guess they just want to prolong the agony of the season a few more days. Not sure why they didn’t do this one first. Seems like the easiest of games to pick from as to who’s going to win.

I think this is why they put us on Monday night as I thought they would be the Peacock game on Saturday (as I posted in a couple of other places):

2 hours ago, Wallyhorse said:

We now know the game is Monday Night:

IMO, I think the NFL was under pressure from Lorne Michaels to put the smallest markets possible in the game on Peacock Saturday night (8:15 PM ET) which will be the Chiefs vs. most likely the Dolphins or Steelers with the hope the Bills win against the Dolphins and it is the Steelers.  NFL broadcast rules require games on Peacock to air on over-the-air stations in the cities of the teams playing and I suspect Michaels didn’t want Philly (market #5 which overlaps with the southern edge of the New York TV market in Central New Jersey) on the Peacock game because it would air on WCAU-TV (Channel 10) in Philly and would likely mean Saturday Night Live would start as late as 1:00 AM in Philly (as NBC10 would be airing "Eagles GameDay Final” following the game and local news there). As big as the Taylor Swift fans are with the Chiefs now, Kansas City, Buffalo, Pittsburgh and Miami are all smaller markets than Philly and that may have played into which game Peacock got because of NFL broadcast rules for games on Peacock.

OK good! I can watch the other play off games and try to enjoy them. And then it’ll be a 1am game here so I’m not going to be watching that one.

3 hours ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

So if they win, short week headed top San fran, why even bother watching

Wentz is still undefeated vs the 49ers...maybe we should have resigned him.

• Sad 1

Due to the time difference I most likely won’t see this game live. Oh no… 

GDR37fuWIAAScpb?format=jpg&name=small

Flush the whole last Month.  You are the Defending NFC Champs.   Now play like it.  

• Haha 2

No way I am staying up to watch this dreck....

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, NYEagle said:

No way I am staying up to watch this dreck....

Yeah same! I’m kind of relieved we got this slot because with it being 1am I can go to bed and not suffer.

• Like 1

Eagles - 31

Bucs - 24

:excited:

• Like 2

This time slot is the final kick in the nuts, isn't it ?

Think I'll wait for the highlights 😌 

Ugh!! I was hoping it would be the first game on Saturday just to get this season over with!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1