Playoff schedule: Eagles (5) at Bucs (4): Monday 1/15 8pm ESPN/ABC

xxeaglesfanxx

1 hour ago, MF POON said:

Many people are off on Monday due to the holiday, so I'm sure a lot of people will be drinking Sat & Sun for the games. 

Ah you guys have a public holiday on Monday do you? Ok makes a bit more sense but I’m still not convinced.

On 1/8/2024 at 10:18 AM, Mike030270 said:

I thought wildcard games were on Saturday and Sunday. Is this new or I'm misremembering?

They started Monday night playoff games Wild card weekend 2 seasons ago. Dallas @ Tampa last year, and Cards @ Rams 2 years ago.

• Thanks 1

Pass. The Eagles season ended about a month ago.

On 1/7/2024 at 10:51 PM, wrestlevessel said:

Is anyone going to watch?

not staying up for that funeral

• Like 1

On 1/8/2024 at 12:37 AM, Joe Shades 73 said:

So if they win, short week headed top San fran, why even bother watching

It depends on what happens in the other games. While its a long shot if Dallas and Detroit lose, the eagles would host the rams

55 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

It depends on what happens in the other games. While its a long shot Dallas and Detroit lose the eagles would host the rams

I could see it happening. 

• Haha 1

No matter what, I'd never NOT watch an Eagles playoff game...

Bring it on!

• Like 1

Going to be windy with rain.  Thunderstorms possible.  

Over under 40 pass attempts? 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Captain F said:

Over 200+ yards on the ground during week 3 and Tampa has no run game 

If Sirianni and Johnson fail this test, neither of them should be coaching in the NFL. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Captain F said:

Eagles will pass the ball 54 times.

• Haha 1

On 1/7/2024 at 10:51 PM, xzmattzx said:

They should've given the Eagles the streaming game, so the fans could just give up by not bothering for a Peacock free trial.  It's too bad that the Chiefs fans have to deal with that streaming nonsense.

All the Swifties will be tuning in that's what's really important.

Figured add this to an existing AJ Brown thread rather than starting a new thread just for this.  No AJ Monday night.  <_<

IMG_0344.jpeg

• Sad 1

On 1/12/2024 at 3:16 PM, Birdman said:

Over 200+ yards on the ground during week 3 and Tampa has no run game 

If Sirianni and Johnson fail this test, neither of them should be coaching in the NFL. 

mmmm

Went back to see how week 3 unfolded. 

Mike Evans was a problem but he wasn't making the plays, had a couple huge drops. 

AJ Brown made a lot happen on his own...his prescence will be missed. 

They may force Smitty and co  to beat them and focus on defending the run game heavy. Which isn't ideal as Hurts struggled against them in the first game.

Though their run game isn't very strong, White plays similar to Alvin Kamara...he can be explosive in the pass game too. The LBs will be tested, along with the corners. 

Baker is really the x factor in this game, if he gets rattled early, easy win

The Eagles have the talent to beat (easily) the Bucs...and the Lions too...but whether that talent will be on show tonight is anyone's guess.

My gut feeling is, the Eagles will win, and relatively convincingly, and then the real test will be the (very beatable...normally) Lions game next week.

Go Birds!! 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, EagleTen said:

The Eagles have the talent to beat (easily) the Bucs...and the Lions too...but whether that talent will be on show tonight is anyone's guess.

My gut feeling is, the Eagles will win, and relatively convincingly, and then the real test will be the (very beatable...normally) Lions game next week.

Go Birds!! 

Hope you are right.  We really need a shot of adrenaline.

1 hour ago, Miami said:

Hope you are right.  We really need a shot of adrenaline.

I'll just be doing shots of whiskey while Brian Johnson calls a bubble screen on 3rd and 24.

I would not be shocked if they won tonight. I would though be surprised, if they won tonight.

No AJ Brown, no safeties, Hurts busted finger, Siri on the hot seat...LFG!  :lol:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, EagleTen said:

Go Birds!! 

Having talent here is like having all the ingredients to make a killer recipe but no chefs to cook.  Simply put, our coaches don’t know how to properly use the talent we have. 

2 hours ago, LacesOut said:

I would not be shocked if they won tonight. I would though be surprised, if they won tonight.

You are an idiot, now that I think about it.

Bucs win by 17 points. Our team and coaches are dogsheet.

Siriani truly looks like a clown standing in there on the sidelines. He looks totally clueless like a goofball.