AJ Brown - deleted social media accounts; ruled out of Monday's game with knee injury

Road to Victory

6 minutes ago, Road to Victory said:

Old? I got you by almost 20 years…

I feel the same way though. 

Yea lol I've got a good amount of "get off my grass" running thru my veins lmao and I find it stupid that this social media stuff is news worthy

But I feel I'm at the age where I'm both pops and junior at the same time 😂😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NOTW said:

You want to get rid of a 106 reception, 1400+ yards receiver because of social media? 

You want Reagor back?

:lol:

the social media part isn't why i want him gone. his demeanor especially before the collapse and the whole 2 week not talking to the media crap. he's a great receiver but maybe he's no longer a fit here. 

1 hour ago, EmeraldArcher7154 said:

the social media part isn't why i want him gone. his demeanor especially before the collapse and the whole 2 week not talking to the media crap. he's a great receiver but maybe he's no longer a fit here. 

His demeanor has been fine. The media sucks, good for him. His job isn't giving interviews, it's catching passes.

Every interview he's given has been mature & professional. This is a made up narrative because he's a WR and shook his head once and had a brief emotional talk with Hurts. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Sack that QB said:

Best decision he's made. Especially for the playoffs. Wise decision and he'll have a big game Monday night.

He might not even play in the game. 

6 hours ago, NOTW said:

You want to get rid of a 106 reception, 1400+ yards receiver because of social media? 

You want Reagor back?

:lol:

One Reagholor please!

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Or they can just go about their business. This seems like part of the entitlement mentality all too common nowadays. AJ owes me nor anyone else an explanation for why he deleted his social media. 

I agree with that to an extent but every move they make is scrutinised and gets a ton of attention. And that then brings about rumours and discussions.

54 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I agree with that to an extent but every move they make is scrutinised and gets a ton of attention. And that then brings about rumours and discussions.

So let it. From AJ’s perspective, let fans have all the inconsequential discussions and exchanging of conspiracy theories. He can just go about his business. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, EagleMatt said:

One Reagholor please!

Jalen Arcegaholor 😭😭

• Sad 1

Back to scrubs like Fulgham if you guys run him out of town. You think the team sucks now imagine removing the top 3-4 wr in the game off of it. Siri goes before he does.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

He’s going to request a trade there’s no doubt about it in my mind. He’s not happy and he’s seeing the direction this team is going in and he’s going to want out.

He can’t be traded. A trade would result in a $41 million dollar dead money charge and reduce the Eagles cap space by $29 million next season.

https://overthecap.com/player/a-j-brown/7842

Out with a sprained knee.  Wonder if we'll call the same stupid plays without him?

19 minutes ago, [TSM]_PimpDaddyPain said:

Out with a sprained knee.  Wonder if we'll call the same stupid plays without him?

They should pound the ball with Swift Gainwell and Scott. But we know Hell will freeze over before that happens. My guess is alot of 3 and outs with Hurts getting sacked and or forcing the ball to Smith and Julio.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, CheesesteakNBeer said:

They should pound the ball with Swift Gainwell and Scott. But we know Hell will freeze over before that happens. My guess is alot of 3 and outs with Hurts getting sacked and or forcing the ball to Smith and Julio.

There’s supposed to be heavy rain so we better pound the ball. 

On 1/12/2024 at 10:48 AM, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

He’s going to request a trade there’s no doubt about it in my mind. He’s not happy and he’s seeing the direction this team is going in and he’s going to want out.

Cool. Two first round picks.

22 hours ago, rrfierce said:

Maybe his knee is still bad and he’s out of the game? Didn’t want the social media attention ? 

Called it 

So he's not playing. Hmmm so no deep, improvised pass plays from him and Hurts. That may be a good thing, no?

I just want this season over. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The coaches got Hurts, Brown and Smitty injured in the last 2 weeks due to their dumb decisions.

Smitty: dumb play call on long yards to go.

Hurts and Brown: could have rested them in the final game.

smh

• Like 3

1 hour ago, CheesesteakNBeer said:

LOL exactly, we know what they SHOULD do...but do they have the sense to do it to try and save their jobs?  Time will tell 🤣

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Kwahu said:

Can we trade Jeff McLane? Not sure what the cap hit would be.

A loud fart and a yawn

• Thanks 1

On 1/12/2024 at 1:48 PM, Iggles25 said:

Hope it's nothing.

He's done this before.

If it's something, have to think the Eagles would get a haul of draft picks for him.

Eagles need a new defense.

Win-win.

You really think a team would give a haul of picks to a guy wanting out of his second team in two years?