AJ Brown - deleted social media accounts; ruled out of Monday's game with knee injury

Road to Victory

1 hour ago, Diehardfan said:

Cool. Two first round picks.

I’m afraid this could turn into a TO situation and we get a bag of chips for him.

I really hope I’m wrong but something is going on in the locker room. 

Having Brown get injured and missing this week's game is just more confirmation that we're playing possum.

Obviously.

😂

• Haha 4

24 minutes ago, Road to Victory said:

I’m afraid this could turn into a TO situation and we get a bag of chips for him.

I really hope I’m wrong but something is going on in the locker room. 

With the collapse we've witnessed over the past month and a half, there damn well should be "something going on in the locker room" 

On 1/12/2024 at 1:43 PM, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I have no problem with people deleting their social media accounts. I think more and more people should do it. Society would be MUCH better off without it. 

No doubt, I deleted my facebook account, it was a total distraction.

• Like 1

Last time the FO got nervous about a supremely talented but temperamental WR, the franchise was set back years.  

AJ is not the problem with this team, it’s QB play, defensive talent (lack thereof) and abysmal coordinators.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

I’m sure he did it to tune out the trash Philly media 

• Like 1

I find it kind of funny that people are trying to portray this as Brown not trying to bring attention when that’s exactly what a move like this does. 😂🤣😂

Hopefully Bucs will end the Eagles season in 2 days and we can all look forward to the next season, with new coaches, players and schemes...

Bye Eagles Bye for this season...

5 hours ago, Jeep_man said:

Hopefully Bucs will end the Eagles season in 2 days and we can all look forward to the next season, with new coaches, players and schemes...

Bye Eagles Bye for this season...

No matter how frustrated I get with this team I can never hope they lose.  But if we do fall tomorrow I'll look at the silver lining (better draft position and possibly overhaul of coaching staff).  At this point I feel like it is 50/50 that we win this game but those odds drop dramatically if we do pull out a W.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, NOTW said:

I've been wondering if maybe he just knew he would be out and didn't want to deal with the backlash on social media.  

• Like 3

On 1/13/2024 at 3:40 PM, Hawkeye said:

He can’t be traded. A trade would result in a $41 million dollar dead money charge and reduce the Eagles cap space by $29 million next season.

https://overthecap.com/player/a-j-brown/7842

Then we are in a difficult position because I think that’s what he’s going to want. 

Well, at least the Cryboys arent gonna make it....

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/13/2024 at 9:09 AM, NOTW said:

The coaches got Hurts, Brown and Smitty injured in the last 2 weeks due to their dumb decisions.

Smitty: dumb play call on long yards to go.

Hurts and Brown: could have rested them in the final game.

smh

The problem is the coaches were screwed either way. You heard Slay basically begging to let players play the final week, with good reasons - meaning that sentiment was probably echoed in the locker room and on top of that, you already have supposedly had locker room issues. But on the other hand, if they play, it risks them being injured like they are now.

It was a really **** situation either way, sadly.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, opa-opa said:

Well, at least the Cryboys arent gonna make it....

The look on Deks face , when cowgirls were down at halftime…was priceless.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Traveler Vic said:

The look on Deks face , when cowgirls were down at halftime…was priceless.

Cowboys are down 27-0, as Dak throws an interception before halftime. I love it!

IMG_1386.png

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Traveler Vic said:

Cowboys are down 27-0, as Dak throws an interception before halftime. I love it!

IMG_1386.png

Mouth breather 

• Like 1

On 1/13/2024 at 10:25 PM, NOTW said:

Doubt he goes anywhere