hunt's ***official*** team league thread - 2023

mr_hunt

7 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

:sad: 

i honestly can't HONK for a dude whose name is spelled wrong...f'n myke :nonono:   

good luck, brah. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

52 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

i honestly can't HONK for a dude whose name is spelled wrong...f'n myke :nonono:   

good luck, brah. 

myke the dyke ? 

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, jwill2420 said:

So is the NFL canceling the Bills-Bengals game?

i believe so. 

you might have just won the most tainted championship eva!  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mr_hunt said:

i believe so. 

ignoring the BYE, there were only 3 weeks this season where those 4 players had going failed to combine for the points I needed to win :sad: One of which was a game where Higgins left (I think concussion?) early, and the others had at least one of those players Out for that weeks matchup. sad

image.thumb.png.45f90ba075451e3b06a0a4ad71fef947.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

i believe so. 

1 hour ago, Agent23 said:

ignoring the BYE, there were only 3 weeks this season where those 4 players had going failed to combine for the points I needed to win :sad: One of which was a game where Higgins left (I think concussion?) early, and the others had at least one of those players Out for that weeks matchup. sad

image.thumb.png.45f90ba075451e3b06a0a4ad71fef947.png

Just a suggestion but I think we should share the championship…Like Co. Champs. If it’s cool with and the rest of the guys. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Agent23 said:

2 minutes ago, jwill2420 said:

Just a suggestion but I think we should share the championship…Like Co. Champs. If it’s cool with and the rest of the guys. 

76kmi5.jpg

2 hours ago, Agent23 said:

Sometimes bad things happen to good spreadsheets.  :sad:

11 minutes ago, jwill2420 said:

I was looking forward to congratulating you on your elite taint but if you want to be magnanimous about it, I guess that's OK too.

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, jwill2420 said:

I'll leave it as a league/commish joint decision, but as early as Tuesday (when nobody knew what happened), I had mentioned in work league (and at some point WU) that a draw would make the most sense if they game never got rescheduled. I feel like I would have suggested the same thing whether leading or trailing (in reality, nobody knows how the final results would have played out so its left indeterminate), but I also am trailing in all 3 championships I was win, so I have more to "gain" from one perspective in a draw than those who currently hold a points lead. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Agent23 said:

I'll leave it as a league/commish joint decision, but as early as Tuesday (when nobody knew what happened), I had mentioned in work league (and at some point WU) that a draw would make the most sense if they game never got rescheduled. I feel like I would have suggested the same thing whether leading or trailing (in reality, nobody knows how the final results would have played out so its left indeterminate), but I also am trailing in all 3 championships I was win, so I have more to "gain" from one perspective in a draw than those who currently hold a points lead. 

I’m cool with a draw. It’s up to @mr_hunt

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Shepard Wong said:

Sometimes bad things happen to good spreadsheets.  :sad:

I was looking forward to congratulating you on your elite taint but if you want to be magnanimous about it, I guess that's OK too.

Just think of my Taint in the same way but with a  spread sheet asterisk✳️ 😂 

i don't even know if i can do anything on the espn site to show the league as a draw. 

5 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

i don't even know if i can do anything on the espn site to show the league as a draw. 

Just got the notification ESPN gave me the championship. Terrible way to end the season. There’s gonna be a lot of pissed off people in money leagues. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

you don't have to do this, but there probably a LM tools that allow manual modifications to final scores. 

Just now, Agent23 said:

you don't have to do this, but there probably a LM tools that allow manual modifications to final scores. 

there is. i guess i could do a manual change to the score. idk what it would do to the final standings though. 

just read that espn gives the win to the higher seed if a playoff game ends in a tie....so if i manually changed the score to make it a tie...well, let's not think about that. 

• Like 1

You've been a good sport about this Agent.  I'm going to need to find a new nemesis.  

I saw someone online who said they did a Madden simulation of Bills-Bengals and applied fantasy points based off player stats from that :roll: 

• Haha 1

I was down 54.64pts after the Bills-Bengals cancellation and Week 18 those remaining players combined for 55.7. 💔

15 hours ago, Agent23 said:

I was down 54.64pts after the Bills-Bengals cancellation and Week 18 those remaining players combined for 55.7. 💔

Yeah terrible way to end the season. Next year I’ll smash ya by 100 points so it won’t even be a question 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, jwill2420 said:

So….Did I win? 😂 

I think so* :sad:

4 hours ago, Agent23 said:

I think so* :sad:

Hey man it was an excellent season by you and it sucks to end it that way. Looking forward to playing you again next season. 

• Like 1