hunt's ***official*** team league thread - 2023

mr_hunt

7 hours ago, Redden said:

How's this for a thought, whoever comes in last has to give their spot to one of the guys on the waiting list.

@HazletonEagle approves! 😁

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, downundermike said:

I like it

I'd agree with that

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Mat said:

@Agent23 hurry the F up so I can go to bed

he's going through his spreadsheets to find that one gem we all missed. 

Cartoon Animated Toilet Paper Gif Week: Family Guy | David Atkinson's Blog

• Haha 3

19 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

technically, we can draft free agents in round 4...since they're not currently on an nfl team.  but if they get picked up before week 1, you have to drop them so the person who drafted their nfl team can pick them up. 

Looking back on this -- if FAs dont get drafted, are they fair game, or do they remain "off limits" until the completion of Week 1? I think I missed this post before, and while I already drafted my 4th round based on HOU/ATL, I may make a swap if FAs can only selectable to us during the draft or until after Week 1

2 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

Looking back on this -- if FAs dont get drafted, are they fair game, or do they remain "off limits" until the completion of Week 1? I think I missed this post before, and while I already drafted my 4th round based on HOU/ATL, I may make a swap if FAs can only selectable to us during the draft or until after Week 1

can't pick up free agents until after week 1. only players from the 3 nfl teams you drafted & your 4th round pick can be on your roster for week 1. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

can't pick up free agents until after week 1. only players from the 3 nfl teams you drafted & your 4th round pick can be on your roster for week 1. 

gotcha. oh well, we'll see if its meant to be following week 1

5 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

gotcha. oh well, we'll see if its meant to be following week 1

Don't stress, I am sure that player X will sign with the Bucs anyways, so I will swoop him up when it happens.

@mr_hunt

Can't seem to find Tyler Allgeier on the list of RBs on ESPN Fantasy. He's likely to be the primary backup to Patterson. How dare they not include him?!

14 minutes ago, Iggles25 said:

@mr_hunt

Can't seem to find Tyler Allgeier on the list of RBs on ESPN Fantasy. He's likely to be the primary backup to Patterson. How dare they not include him?!

My bad.  Had him on my watch list and didn’t realize wrong team when I added him.  Back in FA now.

13 minutes ago, downundermike said:

My bad.  Had him on my watch list and didn’t realize wrong team when I added him.  Back in FA now.

Cool. I'm changing my pick then from Mack to Allgeier.

And that's a wrap on the draft!

• Like 1

So did we all agree on the idea that last place has to give up their spot next year?  It adds an element of urgency.

• Like 1

Just now, Redden said:

So did we all agree on the idea that last place has to give up their spot next year?  It adds an element of urgency.

i agreed

Just now, Agent23 said:

i agreed

(assuming we have someone interested in joining)

Glad to see my bengals are staying healthy for the season 

1 hour ago, Redden said:

FYP

My recollection was that the league couldn't handle this much sexy.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Redden said:

I think Hunt has several candidates.  I think it would be hysterical if someone lost their spot to @HazletonEagle

I can guarantee that won't happen. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

watch today's cuts. if a guy you already added gets cut, you'll have to drop him. 

• Like 1

big news...laviska shenault was traded from one of the teams i drafted to another one of the teams i drafted...so i don't have to do a damn thing.

more news to follow?  

• Like 1