hunt's ***official*** team league thread - 2023

mr_hunt

12 hours ago, Agent23 said:

@Alpha_TATEr is the worst 

No doubt.  I can see not being around during the off season, but you are part of this league and know we are drafting, and the Eagles played a pre season game on Sunday FFS.

2 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

just went through my rankings to look at the guys from the 3 teams i drafted.   my team stinks :lol:   

I'm sitting on the below.. Maybe I can flip Swift+Higgins for McCaffrey and like JuJu?

image.png.17fd04b3e92dbd2df781bdf04b19efaa.png

Overall player projection rankings below

image.thumb.png.b4909af1959010f33cc068741f64e223.png

4 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

I'm sitting on the below.. Maybe I can flip Swift+Higgins for McCaffrey and like JuJu?

image.png.17fd04b3e92dbd2df781bdf04b19efaa.png

Overall player projection rankings below

image.thumb.png.b4909af1959010f33cc068741f64e223.png

nah...i think i'll hang onto the guy ranked #1 in ppr on most sites. :lol:  

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, downundermike said:

No doubt.  I can see not being around during the off season, but you are part of this league and know we are drafting, and the Eagles played a pre season game on Sunday FFS.

he gets the Jets at this point, right? Or whoever it is this year we all decide is the worst team lol 

6 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

he gets the Jets at this point, right? Or whoever it is this year we all decide is the worst team lol 

I would vote for the Giants

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

I would vote for the Giants

do we want to give him Saquon tho over the mother Fer?

2 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

do we want to give him Saquon tho over the mother Fer?

He has been hurt, and hot garbage the last two years.  Not worried about him.

Just now, downundermike said:

He has been hurt, and hot garbage the last two years.  Not worried about him.

ahh okay. well if giants dont get drafted and he makes it to you in rd 4, plz skip him so that its that much sooner to my pick that someone snags him on me. 

4 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

ahh okay. well if giants dont get drafted and he makes it to you in rd 4, plz skip him so that its that much sooner to my pick that someone snags him on me. 

To add to it, by the time @Alpha_TATEr makes his pick, and then @Redden and @fordy88, it may be an 8 day wait for this to happen to you.

3 minutes ago, downundermike said:

To add to it, by the time @Alpha_TATEr makes his pick, and then @Redden and @fordy88, it may be an 8 day wait for this to happen to you.

Thankfully I got the Championship roster already without adding a final player! 

4 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

just went through my rankings to look at the guys from the 3 teams i drafted.   my team stinks :lol:   

now that i added the players to my roster....it's even worse than i thought. :roll:  the hell was i thinking drafting a team like carolina with only 2 start-able players in the 2nd round?  :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, mr_hunt said:

now that i added the players to my roster....it's even worse than i thought. :roll:  the hell was i thinking drafting a team like carolina with only 2 start-able players in the 2nd round?  :lol: 

Because everyone wants that top-5 overall talent, and we know they aren't guaranteed to fall to us in the 3rd round! 

2 minutes ago, jwill2420 said:

All this waiting to take the Washington commanders or some schmuck team

Based on my rankings that are way better than @Agent23’s they have the #1 QB, WR and D/ST of the remaining teams.

Alpha is probably out hunting in the middle of nowhere.  He's going to log back on and get a 1000 notifications just from this thread.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Shepard Wong said:

Alpha is probably out hunting in the middle of nowhere.  He's going to log back on and get a 1000 notifications just from this thread.

1000 notifications, sounds like a challenge

57 minutes ago, Shepard Wong said:

not hunting, but yeah the cell reception was non-existent. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Alpha_TATEr said:

not hunting, but yeah the cell reception was non-existent. 

well, you gotta bury the bodies really, really deep in the woods. so i've heard.   :whistle:

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

well, you gotta bury the bodies really, really deep in the woods. so i've heard.   :whistle:

i have heard the same ... :ph34r: