Official Philadelphia Flyers Thread - Eliminated.

Captain F

Kolosov is the next man up in goalie soon. Ersson didn’t want any part of that game last night. Game of the year. At least they were able to salvage a point

Need goalie help now

Not the Flyers night. Down 2 goals scored 2 goals to tie and both got taken off the board. This is just unfortunate

New Goalie, great, but people on TWI..X acting like he is going to the HOF is funny, he is already 27 and not a long term solution

6 hours ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

New Goalie, great, but people on TWI..X acting like he is going to the HOF is funny, he is already 27 and not a long term solution

27 is a goalie's prime, and they can play at a high level until 33-34. If he's even remotely good and we get 5 years out of him it's a win.

When do we see the new guy

3 minutes ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

When do we see the new guy

Hopefully on Monday

• Like 1

They went from an almost guarantee to make the playoffs to now losing back-to-back games to two dreadful teams. I don't think they make it to be honest. 

• Like 1

I know you aren’t going to win games only scoring one goal, but Errson is garbage. Hard to win when you’re immediately put in a hole time and time again. I have no confidence in him making a save on any puck that isn’t right in on his chest. 

• Like 1

On 3/30/2024 at 10:59 PM, vsptroops said:

They went from an almost guarantee to make the playoffs to now losing back-to-back games to two dreadful teams. I don't think they make it to be honest. 

I kinda hope they don't. Although playoff experience is valuable, they need another year of soul-searching and re-tooling from a managerial perspective until they stand a chance of actually competing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

I kinda hope they don't. Although playoff experience is valuable, they need another year of soul-searching and re-tooling from a managerial perspective until they stand a chance of actually competing.

While I agree with what you said, they need top end talent more than anything. I know, easier said than done. Until they get those guys though, it doesn't really matter what they do. 

• Like 1

Would be nice to make the playoffs but looks like they are about to blow it.

7 hours ago, DrPhilly said:

Would be nice to make the playoffs but looks like they are about to blow it.

Every time I think they are about to blow it, the teams behind them keep losing as well. Lol. 

Kolosov coming over too, going to the phantoms. Go get michkov!

On 4/3/2024 at 1:04 PM, vsptroops said:

Every time I think they are about to blow it, the teams behind them keep losing as well. Lol. 

Good point. The Caps are in free fall as well as the Flyers.

Fitting that they play the Caps the last game of the season. That game probably ends up deciding it. 

One would think the Flyers would need to go 5-1 in their last 6 games to get to 93 points to get a playoff berth, but it's hard to see any of the teams chasing them suddenly getting hot.  4 wins and 2 losses likely does it.  Their next 4 games are all on the road, but the first 3 are against teams lower in the standings.

It's a crapshoot at this point.  

This goalie is laughably bad. He has the reaction time of an 80 year old

• Haha 1

Fedotov sucks. He’s a taller Cal Petersen. Can’t track the puck at all

Fedotov is wayyyyy too slow. 

If Kolosov can’t save em it’s back to the drawing board. Back to square one in drafting a franchise goalie again

This team is in total free fall and there isn't a damn thing they can do about it. While the goaltending has been suspect, the offense isn't doing anyone any favors with their repeated no shows. Where has TK been? Farabee? Laughton? 

Flyers gettin' their Eagles on.. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, TV Guy said:

Flyers gettin' their Eagles on.. 

they’re done