Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Official Philadelphia Flyers Thread - What are we expecting in 24/25?

Featured Replies

JAKE! From an awesome feed from TK, finally the other team turns the puck over in their zone and we capitalize 

  • Replies 6.1k
  • Views 375k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

GHOST!!! Holy ish what a shift 

Never doubted this team for a second. 
 

 

 

 

I mean, that’s because I’ve doubted them for months, but still. Trust, but verify. Bury this game. 

One thing I will say is that their stick work has gotten much better. 

The flyers absolutely tore up the bruins that period. Missed a glorious opportunity at the end of the period

Lol shorthanded goal allowed to that Fing rat Marchand 

That's probably the season right there. Special teams are horrid and cost this game, along with of course yet another nobody debuting in the NHL and having the game of their life

Start folding up the chairs.  I like AV but these guys are not buying what he’s selling.  Only OTT has given up more goals in the entire league; that’s the formula for a losing season.

Down 2-0 early and about to be on a 5 minute PK lol. This season is probably actually over after this period.

Killed off the 5 min pk somehow and even had some SH opportunities 

I have the game on, buy I'm not exactly watching. Scored that first goal when I walked away, though. Lol.

Jake scores to even it at 2!

Voracek the only one having a season worth a $hit.

Big save by Hart on the PP after the Islander player skated through 3 Flyers for a close shot on goal.  Now we're on the PP.

 

1 hour ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

Voracek the only one having a season worth a $hit.

How do you figure?

Getting a point at least, but it doesn't help them any.

TK has seemed to have regressed.

 

9 minutes ago, devpool said:

How do you figure?

 

He's the been the most consistent at least. There just aren't many others standing out in my mind.

And they'll spend the last 2 minutes of OT on the PK, unless they can come up with SHG.

 

Who has been more disappointing, Hayes or TK?

 

3 minutes ago, Green_Guinness said:

TK has seemed to have regressed.

 

TK started very slowly and quietly has had a pretty solid couple of weeks as of late. 18 points in 20 games.

1 minute ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

 

He's the been the most consistent at least. There just aren't many others standing out in my mind.

Fair enough. Though I would say Giroux has had just as good of a season, if not a better one.

1 minute ago, devpool said:

TK started very slowly and quietly has had a pretty solid couple of weeks as of late. 18 points in 20 games.

Fair enough. Though I would say Giroux has had just as good of a season, if not a better one.

 

Giroux has been solid, I'll give you that. Jake has kind of had a rebirth.

2 minutes ago, devpool said:

TK started very slowly and quietly has had a pretty solid couple of weeks as of late. 18 points in 20 games.

Fair enough. Though I would say Giroux has had just as good of a season, if not a better one.

I never would have guessed that. 

Oh, great.  The shootout.  Ick.

 

Great kill to end the OT

Nothing you can do about that. The islanders goalie stood on his head in the shootout 

Once JJ said that was the guy's first SO attempt this season I knew he'd score. 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.