September 2, 20206 yr 2 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said: I’ll reply this time since no one bit earlier. Ghost sucks Yea. I love his offense, but he's too small and way too slow.
September 2, 20206 yr Other than the post Coots hit, I don't think they've had a real good scoring chance all game. Plenty of shots but nothing that was a real threat to actually score
September 2, 20206 yr Just now, nipples said: Other than the post Coots hit, I don't think they've had a real good scoring chance all game. Plenty of shots but nothing that was a real threat to actually score 1-0 islanders they basically are going to give you no good chances unless there’s a rebound. Likely wait for you to turn it over like we’ve been doing.
September 2, 20206 yr Wonder what kind of odds I could get on Giroux actually scoring a goal in the third period.
September 2, 20206 yr Just now, nipples said: Wonder what kind of odds I could get on Giroux actually scoring a goal in the third period. I’ll give you 1000/1 on iroux scoring a goal.
September 2, 20206 yr 1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said: I’ll give you 1000/1 on iroux scoring a goal. Well someone should’ve taken me up on this offer.
September 2, 20206 yr 1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said: I’ll give you 1000/1 on iroux scoring a goal. Well that worked out Let's try that again.. what kind of odds can I get on TK actually scoring a goal?
September 2, 20206 yr 1 minute ago, Shocker54 said: Omg he got one possibly his last goal in Philadelphia
September 2, 20206 yr Just now, nipples said: Well that worked out Let's try that again.. what kind of odds can I get on TK actually scoring a goal? 2000/1. What funny about the iroux goal is bohm hit a homer not more than 2 minutes prior to give the phillies the 1-0 lead
Create an account or sign in to comment