September 2, 20206 yr When the pressure is on, these clowns turn into a bunch of limp d's. Spineless.
September 2, 20206 yr Like I said... I wasn't comfortable unless they got that 4th goal. Annoying. I was ready to start talking about how there was some hope if this game got Giroux and JVR going, and Hart being locked in...
September 2, 20206 yr 1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said: I blame @Green_Guinness He gets his public shaming after the game I already googled his house.
September 2, 20206 yr Whats everyone's guess as to how quickly the islanders score? I'll give it 3 minutes into OT
September 2, 20206 yr 2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said: I blame @Green_Guinness He gets his public shaming after the game Yeah, yeah. It's my fault this team can't play 3 solid periods of hockey or stop leaving opposing players alone in front of our goal. Yup. All my fault.
September 2, 20206 yr 2 minutes ago, Green_Guinness said: Yeah, yeah. It's my fault this team can't play 3 solid periods of hockey or stop leaving opposing players alone in front of our goal. Yup. All my fault. Get in the bathroom you jinx
September 2, 20206 yr Hypothetically if they pull this out, do we know if there is any chance Lindblom plays game 6? I haven't seen any real reports other than he's working to get back. If they did win this, and Oskar was activated for game 6, I'd have to believe it would be such a huge emotional boost for the team.
September 2, 20206 yr 7 minutes ago, Green_Guinness said: Yeah, yeah. It's my fault this team can't play 3 solid periods of hockey or stop leaving opposing players alone in front of our goal. Yup. All my fault.
September 2, 20206 yr Nate Thompson scores all but ensuring AV never takes him out of the lineup despite him continuing to be an absolute liability
September 2, 20206 yr Just now, 20Safety_Hazards said: Nate Thompson scores all but ensuring AV never takes him out of the lineup despite him continuing to be an absolute liability Yeah based on the replay he was on the ice for the tying goal and didn’t look good either
September 2, 20206 yr 2 minutes ago, nipples said: Hypothetically if they pull this out, do we know if there is any chance Lindblom plays game 6? I haven't seen any real reports other than he's working to get back. If they did win this, and Oskar was activated for game 6, I'd have to believe it would be such a huge emotional boost for the team. Think AV was saying he's a couple days away. If they win he might actually make it into the last game
Create an account or sign in to comment