Bad movies/shows that you love

DEagle7

9 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I loved the movie. I think it was meant to be a spoof on alien movies and meant to be corny and kinda bad. It's Burton he likes making weird crap lol

The death of the first lady was clearly their Oscar clip

• Haha 1

rob halford's son  put it best in this review below, it's a spoof of 1950s sci-fi B movies and large all star 1970s disaster movies.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, paco said:

The death of the first lady was clearly their Oscar clip

I'd give best action sequence to the 2 kids protecting the president

• Haha 1

Does 2005 Constantine count?  I feel like it has gotten more love in retrospect but when it first came out it got terrible reviews (Metacritic aggregate score of 50). Keanu Reeves, Rachel Weisz, Shia LeBeouf, Dijmon Hounsou (Blood Diamond guy), Tilda Swinton, Peter Stormare as Satan.  Reeves and Stormare were both fantastic.  Love that movie.

ClearcutParallelJackal-small.gif

constantine4.gif?w=498

• Like 2

I have tried watching Constantine 4 or 5 times in my life (first being in the movie theater). No exaggeration, I have fallen asleep EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. 

finally getting around to watching All or Nothing: Philadelphia Eagles... not sure if good or bad television 

The Constantine show that lasted one season was way, way better than the movie.  Movie wasn't bad, wasn't great.  It's ranked about where it deserves to be.

3 hours ago, Agent23 said:

finally getting around to watching All or Nothing: Philadelphia Eagles... not sure if good or bad television 

Some of it's good. The constant need to highlight the media and Cataldi is terrible

2 hours ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Some of it's good. The constant need to highlight the media and Cataldi is terrible

howie roseman's voice makes me want to be a cowboys/giants/football team fan. 

4 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

howie roseman's voice makes me want to be a cowboys/giants/football team fan. 

That was one of my favorite parts. He barely gets any screen time and one of his lines is "F you Howie!"

8 hours ago, Agent23 said:

I have tried watching Constantine 4 or 5 times in my life (first being in the movie theater). No exaggeration, I have fallen asleep EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. 

6 hours ago, dawkins4prez said:

The Constantine show that lasted one season was way, way better than the movie.  Movie wasn't bad, wasn't great.  It's ranked about where it deserves to be.

giphy.gif