Nintendo Switch

Agent23

I played goldeneye dam for 15 mins. The controls are god awful — especially using the switch joycons. Never again. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

We jsut got the kids one for Easter. The boy is playing Pokemon and Mindcraft. The girl is playing animal crossing. Seems like a nice system. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gannan said:

We jsut got the kids one for Easter. The boy is playing Pokemon and Mindcraft. The girl is playing animal crossing. Seems like a nice system. 

My daughter will play minecraft for hours - I don't get it but whatever.  Animal crossing is a little more entertaining 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, mikemack8 said:

My daughter will play minecraft for hours - I don't get it but whatever.  Animal crossing is a little more entertaining 

I'm actually shocked at the staying power of Minecraft.  I played it occasionally with my boys when they were younger and thought it was OK and kinda fun to build cool stuff or play survival as you built up from nothing.  It's one of the few games all of my boys, ages 8-17 still all play together.   It's also still one of the most common games my boys in high and middle schools still play consistently with their friends.  

• Like 1