Jason Peters putting himself above the team article

Talonblood

Just now, Alpha_TATEr said:

i get the need to see what else they have, but that shouldnt be with 1st team reps IMO. 

I understand what you are saying and I don't totally disagree but, most of the first team isn't even practicing right now and we know what we have in Peters. They have a mess that's for sure. 

they better hope some guys get released when other teams make their cuts. at least just for some depth. 

11 hours ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

its not just a hack writer saying this is whats going on. even adam schefter just verified its an issue. 

if its not true, why isnt he at LT right now ? its not like pryor, who never played tackle, let alone left tackle and is now protecting wentz's blind side and is looking like complete crap is a reason for concern at all. 

All Schefter said was it sounds odd. He didn't have any new information or a quote from Peters or the Eagles regarding Peters' contract situation. 

The entire NFL is anticipating a possible impact from covid along with the usual injury issues they deal with. Without preseason games and limited workout access this season, teams are trying to prepare for plan C, plan D, plan Etc... and are giving a lot of guys work at positions they could be needed for during the course of this season.  So ... expect to see more of this for at least another week. 

I remember when Runyan looked like complete crap against Strahan. Fans couldn't stop crying or worrying. Runyan learned from his mistakes and worked on getting better and did. I still don't think Pryor would start the season at LT even if JP played RG. I just think the Eagles wanted to look at him there. After that, they want to see what he learned and if he gets better.