Quarantine gaming

mayanh8

17 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

It's not a playstation VR that's all you need to know

is that a good thing or a bad thing?  :unsure:   

1 hour ago, mr_hunt said:

is that a good thing or a bad thing?  :unsure:   

Lol not sure, I know with the first oculus they said that Playstation VR was the better VR experience. Don't know how the new Oculus is though. 

4 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Lol not sure, I know with the first oculus they said that Playstation VR was the better VR experience. Don't know how the new Oculus is though. 

well, i read up on the oculus a bit and i didn't realize it's a facebook product....and you need to be logged into facebook in order to use it.  sounds like some bullsheet to me...not getting it. 

2 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

well, i read up on the oculus a bit and i didn't realize it's a facebook product....and you need to be logged into facebook in order to use it.  sounds like some bullsheet to me...not getting it. 

seriously ? one of my sons just bought one.

9 minutes ago, wholesale_Melvin said:

seriously ? one of my sons just bought one.

that's what i read. 👎   even read that some folks had their fb accounts suspended & couldn't use their oculus as a result. 

2 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

that's what i read. 👎   even read that some folks had their fb accounts suspended & couldn't use their oculus as a result. 

Effin facebook, they are the worst!!

6 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Effin facebook, they are the worst!!

the Korova Bar & Grill only can be found on GasFacebook. 

220px-3rd_Bass.jpg

(l-r)rizza, hunt, SLC

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Best Buy has Buy 2 Get 1 free on next gen games. Includes Cyberpunk as well as PS4/XBOne versions of games. 

i've been playing the sheet out of fallout 4...like a f'n teenager up until 2am playing this past saturday night. :lol:   

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Agent23 said:

Best Buy has Buy 2 Get 1 free on next gen games. Includes Cyberpunk as well as PS4/XBOne versions of games. 

I have way to many games at this point I'm probably good till summer lol

6 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I have way to many games at this point I'm probably good till summer lol

I'm just basically rebuying stuff I already have to get a 3rd game free out of the deal when I "return" the previous ones. AKA just return the unopened ones I bought today

15 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

I'm just basically rebuying stuff I already have to get a 3rd game free out of the deal when I "return" the previous ones. AKA just return the unopened ones I bought today

Good idea only one I didn't open was miles morales tho

21 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Good idea only one I didn't open was miles morales tho

I dont think I saw that in the B2G1 promo (nor god souls nor sakboy). 

Had Assassins, all the sports, COD, Watchdogs, Cyberpunk, Godfall (and like 8 other games whos names I've seen but I forget/don't think of as launch or next gen titles).

On 12/2/2020 at 2:07 PM, mr_hunt said:

help an old guy out.  what the f is an oculus quest 2? and would a 15 y/o video game kid like it?

thnx :blush:   

Quest 2 is the all-in-one VR headset that can play games on its own. The Rift S needs to connect to a PC to run the games.

And if I knew I needed a FB account before I bought the Rift S I wouldn't have bought it.

• 2 months later...

I tried playing Control since it was free, the gameplay is so clunky and annoying. No toggle sprint, no dodge/roll abilities. Overall pain in the ass to play while in combat. Story really isn't that interesting either for a game with such bad combat 

Just downloaded super mario 3D world for the switch. It's fun. does a nice job of blending the nostalgia of the old super mario world with some fun new twists. Pretty mindless but fun. 

On 2/19/2021 at 7:48 PM, DEagle7 said:

Just downloaded super mario 3D world for the switch. It's fun. does a nice job of blending the nostalgia of the old super mario world with some fun new twists. Pretty mindless but fun. 

I’m at like 180 something stars in it already lol

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

Agree with all the 1 seeds.

Nathan Drake as a 5 while Arthur Morgan is a 4 is kind of ridiculous.

Crash Bandicoot also should be a higher seed. The rest are good enough. I'd think Mario should win.

On 2/22/2021 at 10:02 AM, BirdsFanBill said:

Agree with all the 1 seeds.

Nathan Drake as a 5 while Arthur Morgan is a 4 is kind of ridiculous.

Crash Bandicoot also should be a higher seed. The rest are good enough. I'd think Mario should win.

I mean, other than Mario being a simp, he's let the princess get captured like a dozen times over now. 

1 minute ago, Agent23 said:

I mean, other than Mario being a simp, he's let the princess get captured like a dozen times over now. 

Can you blame him though? Travelling through these crazy worlds, wrecking bad guys and defeating Bowser over and over is definitely much cooler than being a plumber. So what if he lets Peach get captured a million times to justify his adventures?

• Like 1

On 2/24/2021 at 6:51 AM, BirdsFanBill said:

Can you blame him though? Travelling through these crazy worlds, wrecking bad guys and defeating Bowser over and over is definitely much cooler than being a plumber. So what if he lets Peach get captured a million times to justify his adventures?

Yeah at what point do we say he's basically just giving her away at this point so he can get out of work every so often

• Like 1

So I got a free trial of Xbox game pass in a box of crackers, so checking out the games there. Played a couple of "open world" style games this weekend. "Sea of Thieves" was infuriating. I never last more than 10-15 minutes before I get killed by other players. I lasted longer in "Day Z" which is a zombie apocalypse type game. This game gave me more of a fighting chance, but its still really hard. You start out with next to nothing and have to find food water, shelter and clothing to survive. You can team with other players but usually they just want to rob and kill you.