Quarantine gaming

mayanh8

Just created a player. Will see how long I stick with it 

On 5/10/2021 at 11:13 PM, Bwestbrook36 said:

You and I were always the same when it comes to playing one title at a time so I'm in the same boat lol. Well I should say I'll play a serious title like last of us and then a game I can just mess around with like a platformer or an NBA game. 

I was always more into the physical copy for the same reasons. I know.you don't always get to much for trade in but, it's something and better then the nothing that digital gives you. 

I have also become to lazy to go to the store to get hard copies and to impatient to wait for it in the mail lol. What a mess! 

My PS4 Pro has been packed up sitting in its original box since November when I packed up my stuff to move to MN. I keep forgetting to post the damn thing online for sale. A bunch of games I own are free on PS+ collection for PS5 owners, along with however many have been given as free monthly games over the years. So I think I want to just bundle all the discs I’ll never touch due to having those digital copies. Unpacking boxes this morning that have all my game and movie cases and my PS4 disc collection was a bit more than I remembered lmao

3E8BE0A6-7844-4E28-95B4-81A93EFC3DF9.jpeg

9 hours ago, Agent23 said:

My PS4 Pro has been packed up sitting in its original box since November when I packed up my stuff to move to MN. I keep forgetting to post the damn thing online for sale. A bunch of games I own are free on PS+ collection for PS5 owners, along with however many have been given as free monthly games over the years. So I think I want to just bundle all the discs I’ll never touch due to having those digital copies. Unpacking boxes this morning that have all my game and movie cases and my PS4 disc collection was a bit more than I remembered lmao

3E8BE0A6-7844-4E28-95B4-81A93EFC3DF9.jpeg

I have owned and traded in most of those titles lol. Nice collection though!

2 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I have owned and traded in most of those titles lol. Nice collection though!

About half are on PS+ in one way or fashion so I wound up with 20 "duplicate” games that I listed with my PS4 Pro about an hour ago 

I took 20 PS4 games I have "duplicate” digital copies of through PS+ to GameCrook and got $145 back. Used it on $100 PSN and $35 Nintendo eShop gift cards 

3 hours ago, Agent23 said:

I took 20 PS4 games I have "duplicate” digital copies of through PS+ to GameCrook and got $145 back. Used it on $100 PSN and $35 Nintendo eShop gift cards 

Not a bad haul

5 hours ago, devpool said:

Stranded deep is a fun time killer, especially good as a free monthly game

I downloaded this game too. Haven't fired it up yet

4 hours ago, Agent23 said:

I was pleased 

I have multiple things I want to trade in... That includes my switch. For cash and multiple games

1 hour ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I have multiple things I want to trade in... That includes my switch. For cash and multiple games

No love for the switch? I still have like 5-6 games on it I haven’t played yet 😅

I'm years behind the power curve...but I've been loving ESO the past 4 or so months. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Agent23 said:

No love for the switch? I still have like 5-6 games on it I haven’t played yet 😅

I like the switch but, you just said my problem with it. I am nowhere close to finishing my PS5 games and then to have Switch games on top of it? Lol nope they will never get played