September 3Sep 3 On 8/30/2026 at 9:34 AM, Bwestbrook36 said:They never play what they will play in the regular season in any of sirris years here is what I meant. So it doesn't concern me at the moment. If we open up the regular season and it looks like that then yes I'll be worried.The mentality of the Eagles has become the first month will be early and a sacrifice. Where their strategy tends to payoff is they’re usually one of the healthier teams in the end. So the sacrifice a month of football execution for a season of health. So far it’s worked for them.
September 3Sep 3 On 8/30/2026 at 11:37 AM, NJWolverEagle11 said:Get both of your pts. We at least have what should be some very winnable games to start out vs Washington and Tennessee.Not gonna have too much time to find our footing w Chicago and St. Louis...I mean LA up nextThat’s kind of why I see .500 for the month of September. The Rams are desperately wanting to beat the Eagles.i see that game as either a very close Eagles win or a blowout loss that will take the city and turn it into a panic frenzy with everyone wanting everyone benched or fired.
September 6Sep 6 Eagles were 4-0 last September with an OC who may as well have been working for the other teams.The September defense did not have a functional CB2.The rough version of this O will be better than the offense most of last year.The defense is light years ahead of last September.Lots of fans just want to panic and fret before a season. We are good.
September 29Sep 29 The new offense reminds me a lot of the old offense. Maybe it's all the consecutive 3 and outs. Maybe it's the complete inability to execute a screen pass. Maybe it's the predictability. Did I mention the screen pass?
September 29Sep 29 1 minute ago, brkmsn said:The new offense reminds me a lot of the old offense. Maybe it's all the consecutive 3 and outs. Maybe it's the complete inability to execute a screen pass. Maybe it's the predictability. Did I mention the screen pass?First half there were real signs of promise. But once again in the second half it all went wrong and just continued from there. I was really impressed by Hurts through 2.5 weeks but second half today he looked like the old Hurts of last year.
September 29Sep 29 Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:First half there were real signs of promise. But once again in the second half it all went wrong and just continued from there. I was really impressed by Hurts through 2.5 weeks but second half today he looked like the old Hurts of last year.Clearly it wasn't all Jalen, but he was unable to put the team on his back and had a forgettable game with some poor moments.
September 29Sep 29 Not sure why we keep making the same mistake; choosing an OC without any play calling experience.
September 29Sep 29 3 minutes ago, Road to Victory said:Not sure why we keep making the same mistake; choosing an OC without any play calling experience.Probably because the ones that are available with experience are freshly fired from doing a poor job.
September 29Sep 29 1 minute ago, brkmsn said:Probably because the ones that are available with experience are freshly fired from doing a poor job.Frank Reich was available. I would’ve hired him over Mannion.
September 29Sep 29 The new offense looks a lot like the old offense producing the same high level of 3 and outs as always. Sirriani can't keep his hands out of the cookie jar. He's a terrible offensive mind. It always looks the same when he's involved. Mannion needs to tell him to gfh.
September 29Sep 29 5 minutes ago, MR-CYN said:The new offense looks a lot like the old offense producing the same high level of 3 and outs as always. Sirriani can't keep his hands out of the cookie jar. He's a terrible offensive mind. It always looks the same when he's involved. Mannion needs to tell him to gfh.First half I thought Jalen was great. He won us the previous 2 games with his ability to make big big plays in big moments. But I can’t help but feel this pattern is on him and on Sirianni because it’s what we’ve seen their whole time together. This offense has underwhelmed pretty much every year under them both. And so we need to either see Sirianni without Hurts (no thanks), Hurts without Sirianni (sure give it a go) or just start it all again.
September 29Sep 29 8 hours ago, brkmsn said:The new offense reminds me a lot of the old offense. Maybe it's all the consecutive 3 and outs. Maybe it's the complete inability to execute a screen pass. Maybe it's the predictability. Did I mention the screen pass?Even Brian Baldinger on his FB page says that that play needs to completely be taken out of the playbook.....it never works and everyone sees it coming....
September 29Sep 29 28 minutes ago, GeorgeM37 said:Even Brian Baldinger on his FB page says that that play needs to completely be taken out of the playbook.....it never works and everyone sees it coming....The whole point of a screen play is to bait the defense into getting out of position --- not to tell everybody, "HEY! HERE COMES THE SCREEN PASS!"
September 29Sep 29 Just now, brkmsn said:The whole point of a screen play is to bait the defense into getting out of position --- not to tell everybody, "HEY! HERE COMES THE SCREEN PASS!"Right....I have never in my life seen such a PREDICTABLE screen pass that never works....and yet, they continue to run it. This has Siri written all over it....the man is a moron and always has been....we have had success IN SPITE of him and not because he is some kind of offensive mind...I put him right up there with Winsteadt (if you remember him) as far as bad and terrible coaches go....
September 29Sep 29 4 minutes ago, GeorgeM37 said:Right....I have never in my life seen such a PREDICTABLE screen pass that never works....and yet, they continue to run it. This has Siri written all over it....the man is a moron and always has been....we have had success IN SPITE of him and not because he is some kind of offensive mind...I put him right up there with Winsteadt (if you remember him) as far as bad and terrible coaches go....This is Mannion's version. He added the "tell" with the motion.
September 29Sep 29 Author With Mannion being completely new to playcalling (heck … to coaching in general), have to hope that he learns what works and what doesn’t and can adapt. If he is as smart as everyone says, he should be able to do that.
September 29Sep 29 People need to realize that this putrid excuse for an offense will never see it's potential until Sirianni is shown the door. I'm beginning to think Johnson and Patullo weren't as bad as we though they were and Hurts had to constantly interject himself into the play-calling. Now Mannion is in a booth, limiting Hurts access to him because Sirianni is malignant narcissist and a control-freak.
September 29Sep 29 So far, it’s a bit disjointed and weird. I’m not sure yet what plays set up other plays? Maybe they will get there over the course of the season.
September 29Sep 29 13 minutes ago, LacesOut said:So far, it’s a bit disjointed and weird. I’m not sure yet what plays set up other plays? Maybe they will get there over the course of the season.How's your boy Stowers doing?
Tuesday at 10:09 PM5 days 9 hours ago, GeorgeM37 said:Even Brian Baldinger on his FB page says that that play needs to completely be taken out of the playbook.....it never works and everyone sees it coming....I know, it’s so obvious why not run a fake off it. Every defender would bite on it.
Tuesday at 10:29 PM5 days 3 hours ago, Godfather said:How's your boy Stowers doing?LOL. He’s doing better than me. He’s at least getting a paycheck to pretty much do nothing. I’m doing nothing and not getting a paycheck. 😬🙃
Tuesday at 11:23 PM5 days 53 minutes ago, LacesOut said:LOL. He’s doing better than me. He’s at least getting a paycheck to pretty much do nothing. I’m doing nothing and not getting a paycheck. 😬🙃It's going to be a slow painful season
Create an account or sign in to comment