JJ Arcega-Whiteside Tracker - [The Unofficial DK Metcalf Topic]

philafan4o8

I mean, at what point is the torture going to end? LOL this is adding salt to the wounds of a pick we could have had instead. 

9 hours ago, brkmsn said:

JJAW may not have contributed to this team in a way to make people feel better about the pick, but do you really need to make stuff like this up to bash him? His effort is there on the field. He never quit blocking on those 2 long Sanders runs. He made the heads up play at the end of the last one. He's always one of the first players to congratulate a teammate. Yes, we'd all like to see him become a great player (which he hasn't to this point), but there are enough real reasons to discuss, if you want to pile on his lack of production, that you shouldn't need to make BS up to cry about. 

Sheesh...

You make up videos about imaginary catches. I talk about imaginary plays where JJAW can’t catch people from behind. I’d say we are even. 

1 hour ago, EazyEaglez said:

You make up videos about imaginary catches. I talk about imaginary plays where JJAW can’t catch people from behind. I’d say we are even. 

I don't make videos. I post videos that are out there. The JJAW videos were showing his route running on passing snaps he played. You can take away from those whatever you want. They show him running some good routes and some that he could have done better. They show him getting open and creating separation on plays where he was not targeted. Again, take them for what they're worth to you.

Video is not imaginary. Your straw man is, though. 

1 hour ago, brkmsn said:

I don't make videos. I post videos that are out there. The JJAW videos were showing his route running on passing snaps he played. You can take away from those whatever you want. They show him running some good routes and some that he could have done better. They show him getting open and creating separation on plays where he was not targeted. Again, take them for what they're worth to you.

Video is not imaginary. Your straw man is, though. 

I take away from it posting a "highlight video” about a guy doing nothing but running isn’t a highlight At all. It’s a friggin joke. 

7 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

I take away from it posting a "highlight video” about a guy doing nothing but running isn’t a highlight At all. It’s a friggin joke. 

They weren't "highlight" videos --- do you ever get tired of the straw man? 

6 minutes ago, brkmsn said:

They weren't "highlight" videos --- do you ever get tired of the straw man? 

You’re right about that! That’s why whoever posted them wasted their time and ours. 😂🤣😂

21 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

You’re right about that! That’s why whoever posted them wasted their time and ours. 😂🤣😂

Hey look --- now he's wasting your time with these Howie picks:

45 minutes ago, brkmsn said:

Hey look --- now he's wasting your time with these Howie picks:

Hey Mr. Whiteside do yourself and your son a favor and stop wasting your time trying to convince us that your son can play (especially with no light videos 🙄) and go tell him to prove it on the field. Thanks 

3 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Hey Mr. Whiteside do yourself and your son a favor and stop wasting your time trying to convince us that your son can play (especially with no light videos 🙄) and go tell him to prove it on the field. Thanks 

I think you might be retarded.

1 minute ago, brkmsn said:

I think you might be retarded.

I thought the same thing about you when posted that stupid video and then tried to defend it. 😂🤣😂

Is this guy still posting these video defending Whiteside? smh...Why doesnt he address the snap%?

This must be Whiteside's burner account

1 hour ago, philafan4o8 said:

Is this guy still posting these video defending Whiteside? smh...Why doesnt he address the snap%?

Right, you can't just say he's open and Carson isn't targeting him.  The coaches don't even put him in the game.  

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelphia/eagles/will-eagles-cut-jj-arcega-whiteside-other-receivers-return

This was written after the Steelers game.  He had 13 snaps in the Giants game.  Other WRs:

Fulgham: 78
Ward: 77
Jackson: 39
Hightower: 30

If it came down to Hightower or JJAW, consider this: Hightower played 48 snaps on Sunday in Pittsburgh and Arcega-Whiteside played eight.

Which tells you exactly what the Eagles think.

In fact, JJAW’s snap count has gone steadily down, from 28 in the opener to 16 and 18 against the Rams and Bengals to just eight Sunday. He missed the 49ers game with an injury.

That's eight snaps in a game when the Eagles' top three projected receivers were all inactive.

JJAW doesn’t even play special teams. He’s played 14 special teams snaps since he got here, none in his last 15 games.

Arcega-Whiteside has 11 catches for 206 yards in 21 career games, numbers Fulgham surpassed in his first eight days on the field for the Eagles.

No Eagles fan has to be reminded that D.K. Metcalf has 80-for-1,396 with 12 TDs and Terry McLaurin is 87-for-1,332 with 8 TDs, and both were on the board when the Eagles drafted Arcega-Whiteside.

Some 13 wide receivers drafted after JJAW in last year’s draft have more receiving yards.

If he’s getting eight snaps when Jackson, Jeffery and Reagor are all out, it doesn’t take a genius to figure out what’s going to happen when they’re all back.

2 hours ago, philafan4o8 said:

Maybe go look at my posts before shaking your head. All I have chimed in with lately is that it's stupid for people to make up reasons to gripe about (him) when there are legitimate fan complaints to discuss. Those videos I posted a few posts earlier, you don't even have to click on them to see the player they are about. I understand reading is real inconvenient when it cuts into someone's griping time, so ... I guess just go about shaking your head. 

We found Jeffery's replacement and his name is Travis Fulgham. If you want to cry about JJAW's lack of snaps, go ahead. I want Fulgham in there as much as possible. 

I'm actually fine with the second round pick from last year. I'm just imagining that we drafted  Fulgham out of old dom. Kids gonna be a star. Good pick Howie.

8 hours ago, philafan4o8 said:

I made a comment about Whiteside and he flipped his lid. 😂 The guy who claims he’s Carson’s uncle doesn’t even get that mad. 😂

7 hours ago, manz2821 said:

I'm actually fine with the second round pick from last year. I'm just imagining that we drafted  Fulgham out of old dom. Kids gonna be a star. Good pick Howie.

Not only is that not true, but they actually cut Fulgham for that trash of a second round pick. No congratulations to Howie from me.

6 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

I made a comment about Whiteside and he flipped his lid. 😂 The guy who claims he’s Carson’s uncle doesn’t even get that mad. 😂

Actually, I just realized that I set my expectations up to high for you. I tried discussing the topic, giving ample opportunities for people to counter my arguments, but time and time again, you just come back with a straw man. I just feel that if I'm so wrong, there should be a logical argument contained within a rebuttal. The "comment" you are referring to only demonstrated to me that you can't even read a video title contained on the thumbnail. You just gloss over the post assuming it's whatever you want it to be. 

Maybe I flipped my lid ... or maybe I'm just right.

On 10/30/2020 at 8:22 AM, brkmsn said:

Actually, I just realized that I set my expectations up to high for you. I tried discussing the topic, giving ample opportunities for people to counter my arguments, but time and time again, you just come back with a straw man. I just feel that if I'm so wrong, there should be a logical argument contained within a rebuttal. The "comment" you are referring to only demonstrated to me that you can't even read a video title contained on the thumbnail. You just gloss over the post assuming it's whatever you want it to be. 

Maybe I flipped my lid ... or maybe I'm just right.

Mr. Whiteside there’s nothing logical about trying to prop up your son’s route running. Nobody cares including the Eagles and that why he’s playing less and less. The more you argue for it the more you look like a fool. Let it go like that girl from the Disney movie. 

10 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

Mr. Whiteside these nothing logical about trying to prop up your son’s route running. Nobody cares including the Eagles and that why he’s playing less and less. The more you argue for it the more you look like a fool. Let it go like that girl from the Disney movie. 

Great post. I think you're my new JJAW since we don't need him to succeed anymore (thank you Travis Fulgham!). I'm going to start defending your poor posting around here ... because if I don't, who will?

On 10/29/2020 at 4:42 PM, brkmsn said:

Maybe go look at my posts before shaking your head. All I have chimed in with lately is that it's stupid for people to make up reasons to gripe about (him) when there are legitimate fan complaints to discuss. Those videos I posted a few posts earlier, you don't even have to click on them to see the player they are about. I understand reading is real inconvenient when it cuts into someone's griping time, so ... I guess just go about shaking your head. 

We found Jeffery's replacement and his name is Travis Fulgham. If you want to cry about JJAW's lack of snaps, go ahead. I want Fulgham in there as much as possible. 

I wont read all of this because it is inconvenient... 

Try again "Whiteside man"

Oh look! DK just scored another big touchdown. Meanwhile let’s get back to those JJAW route running videos. 😒

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

Oh look! DK just scored another big touchdown. Meanwhile let’s get back to those JJAW route running videos. 😒

Came in to post this. Beat me to it LOL

3 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

No no... bring up the fumble recovery one. That includes his blocking so that's a double win right there. 

😬

2 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

No no... bring up the fumble recovery one. That includes his blocking so that's a double win right there. 

😬

Maybe he should play left tackle. 😂🤣😂

Archived