September 29Sep 29 5 hours ago, MagicMoment said:You wait until he has a fumble to respond? You’re an idiot and I say that with all due seriousness.No, I pointed that out a week ago. Yesterday he demonstrated exactly what I pointed out (see the quoted posts) above. He now has 7 fumbles in 309 career touches. That is 1 fumble in every 44 touches. Barkley, in comparison has 1 every 247 touches in his career. Bigsby didn't get another touch in that game after the fumble. That wasn't coincidence. His career fumble rate per touch (2.2%) leads all active RBs in the NFL. after 3 games:Barkley --- 34-174-0 (5.1ypc)Bigsby --- 14-36-1 (2.6ypc)Shipley --- 9-28-0 (3.1ypc)Don't blame me because Bigsby is proving you wrong. You're even wrong about the "idiot" accusation. I'm at least a moron. Keep trying. I'm a huge believer in the law of averages ... eventually you'll get something right.
September 29Sep 29 3 hours ago, brkmsn said:No, I pointed that out a week ago. Yesterday he demonstrated exactly what I pointed out (see the quoted posts) above. He now has 7 fumbles in 309 career touches. That is 1 fumble in every 44 touches. Barkley, in comparison has 1 every 247 touches in his career. Bigsby didn't get another touch in that game after the fumble. That wasn't coincidence. His career fumble rate per touch (2.2%) leads all active RBs in the NFL.after 3 games:Barkley --- 34-174-0 (5.1ypc)Bigsby --- 14-36-1 (2.6ypc)Shipley --- 9-28-0 (3.1ypc)Don't blame me because Bigsby is proving you wrong. You're even wrong about the "idiot" accusation. I'm at least a moron. Keep trying. I'm a huge believer in the law of averages ... eventually you'll get something right.LOL. You're the same guy who for years said JJ, Quez and Reagor were legit NFL players. You still won't admit that Quez's drop (and it was a drop) cost the Eagles a Super Bowl. You were wrong for years about all three guys. Admit it.
September 29Sep 29 On 9/23/2026 at 6:09 PM, LacesOut said:Give support to Tank or GTFO of this thread!!Tank! Tank! Tank Tank Tank!!! Ooops!!🦮🏄🦅
Tuesday at 11:00 PM5 days 6 hours ago, Eagles1960 said:LOL. You're the same guy who for years said JJ, Quez and Reagor were legit NFL players. You still won't admit that Quez's drop (and it was a drop) cost the Eagles a Super Bowl. You were wrong for years about all three guys. Admit it.I'll address all three players. But first, like Bigsby, they were all Eagles and I was rooting for them to contribute when on the field.JJAW: You can go back and search my posts. I never even called him a "good WR" or "good" at any point. I simply hadn't given up on him until a point in his 3rd season where had had a chance to play and couldn't catch a pass. Everybody wanted to call him a bust as a rookie and in his 2nd year. Kind of like they've been doing with Lemon and Stowers to this point. I wait 3 years before making up my mind on the bust label, because sometimes players need time. 3 years is a reasonable amount of time. Reagor: I was hopeful and thought he had a lot of physical talent, but he had mental issues keeping him from succeeding at this level. I didn't spend much time defending him at all. I think I posted a couple TC highlight clips.Quez: I think Quez is a legit backup WR, but not a slot WR and definitely not a return man. Quez once said he was "elite." I never made such a claim. I don't really care what you believe, but here ... for you ... I'll post what AI says qualifies as a dropped pass in the NFL statistically:AI OverviewA dropped pass in the NFL is statistically defined as an incomplete pass where the receiver should have secured the catch with ordinary effort.ESPNKey Criteria100% Receiver Fault: The receiver must be completely responsible for the incompletion, with no shared blame.Catchable Ball: The ball generally must hit the receiver's hands or chest, allowing for a routine catch.Ordinary Effort: It cannot require a miraculous or circus-like effort to haul in.ESPN +3What is ExcludedBad Throws: Passes thrown wildly out of reach, behind a running receiver, or significantly off-target do not count as drops.Defensive Interference: Uncalled or called pass interference, or a defender making a direct physical deflection/breakup at the exact catch point, exonerates the receiver.Not one outlet credited Quez with a drop for that play in the Super Bowl. But as this thread demonstrates, people choose to believe what they want to be true over factual stats. Are you still on board with giving Bigsby some of the touches Barkley had last night? We can keep this thread about Bigsby (and Barkley) or we can talk about any of the 100+ former or current Eagles I have defended here including (McNabb, Wentz, Hurts, Staley, Westbrook, Dawkins, Trotter, Foles, Graham, Kelce, Peters, Fraley, H. Thomas, Hicks, Bradham, Jenkins, Mikell, Slay, Edwards, J. Davis, J. Carter, Runyan, Mills, Ertz, Goedert, M. Sanders, Swift, Dickerson, N. Smith. Dean, DJax, Avant, T. Cole, Burgess, Barnett etc... )Bigsby has value as a backup HB and can be fun to watch when he's mopping up late in games while we milk the clock. He runs tough and doesn't waste a lot of time going sideways. His ball security is a legit issue and why he was traded while still on his rookie contract. He also has 14 career catches and 4 drops (17.4 drop percentage) and produced a career passer rating of 31.7 when targeted. Barkley doesn't exactly have the most reliable hands as a receiver, but still has only a 6.3 drop percentage and a 91.8 passer rating when targeted. Shipley in contrast has a 4.8 drop percentage and an 89.5 passer rating when targeted, which is why Shipley gets more backup snaps in passing situations.
Wednesday at 12:22 AM5 days 1 hour ago, brkmsn said:I'll address all three players. But first, like Bigsby, they were all Eagles and I was rooting for them to contribute when on the field.JJAW: You can go back and search my posts. I never even called him a "good WR" or "good" at any point. I simply hadn't given up on him until a point in his 3rd season where had had a chance to play and couldn't catch a pass. Everybody wanted to call him a bust as a rookie and in his 2nd year. Kind of like they've been doing with Lemon and Stowers to this point. I wait 3 years before making up my mind on the bust label, because sometimes players need time. 3 years is a reasonable amount of time.Reagor: I was hopeful and thought he had a lot of physical talent, but he had mental issues keeping him from succeeding at this level. I didn't spend much time defending him at all. I think I posted a couple TC highlight clips.Quez: I think Quez is a legit backup WR, but not a slot WR and definitely not a return man. Quez once said he was "elite." I never made such a claim. I don't really care what you believe, but here ... for you ... I'll post what AI says qualifies as a dropped pass in the NFL statistically:AI OverviewA dropped pass in the NFL is statistically defined as an incomplete pass where the receiver should have secured the catch with ordinary effort.ESPNKey Criteria100% Receiver Fault: The receiver must be completely responsible for the incompletion, with no shared blame.Catchable Ball: The ball generally must hit the receiver's hands or chest, allowing for a routine catch.Ordinary Effort: It cannot require a miraculous or circus-like effort to haul in.ESPN +3What is ExcludedBad Throws: Passes thrown wildly out of reach, behind a running receiver, or significantly off-target do not count as drops.Defensive Interference: Uncalled or called pass interference, or a defender making a direct physical deflection/breakup at the exact catch point, exonerates the receiver.Not one outlet credited Quez with a drop for that play in the Super Bowl. But as this thread demonstrates, people choose to believe what they want to be true over factual stats. Are you still on board with giving Bigsby some of the touches Barkley had last night? We can keep this thread about Bigsby (and Barkley) or we can talk about any of the 100+ former or current Eagles I have defended here including (McNabb, Wentz, Hurts, Staley, Westbrook, Dawkins, Trotter, Foles, Graham, Kelce, Peters, Fraley, H. Thomas, Hicks, Bradham, Jenkins, Mikell, Slay, Edwards, J. Davis, J. Carter, Runyan, Mills, Ertz, Goedert, M. Sanders, Swift, Dickerson, N. Smith. Dean, DJax, Avant, T. Cole, Burgess, Barnett etc... )Bigsby has value as a backup HB and can be fun to watch when he's mopping up late in games while we milk the clock. He runs tough and doesn't waste a lot of time going sideways. His ball security is a legit issue and why he was traded while still on his rookie contract. He also has 14 career catches and 4 drops (17.4 drop percentage) and produced a career passer rating of 31.7 when targeted. Barkley doesn't exactly have the most reliable hands as a receiver, but still has only a 6.3 drop percentage and a 91.8 passer rating when targeted. Shipley in contrast has a 4.8 drop percentage and an 89.5 passer rating when targeted, which is why Shipley gets more backup snaps in passing situations.Yes I would like to see Bigsby get more carries. In a long season it would help both him and Barkley. And yes that was a dropped pass. He didn't fight for the ball and any competent WR makes that catch. You have to be kidding me by quoting AI. Did AI watch the game? Again, that is like scouting minor league box scores to determine prospects. The original point that Magic Moment made was you couldn't wait to post as soon as Bigsby did something wrong as if you were happy about it to prove a point. Which you were.
Wednesday at 03:40 AM5 days Author 3 hours ago, Eagles1960 said:Yes I would like to see Bigsby get more carries. In a long season it would help both him and Barkley. And yes that was a dropped pass. He didn't fight for the ball and any competent WR makes that catch. You have to be kidding me by quoting AI. Did AI watch the game? Again, that is like scouting minor league box scores to determine prospects. The original point that Magic Moment made was you couldn't wait to post as soon as Bigsby did something wrong as if you were happy about it to prove a point. Which you were.He’s a complete weirdo. Who quotes AI in a football argument LOL. I’m adding him to my blocked list.
Wednesday at 03:55 AM5 days 3 hours ago, Eagles1960 said:Yes I would like to see Bigsby get more carries. In a long season it would help both him and Barkley. And yes that was a dropped pass. He didn't fight for the ball and any competent WR makes that catch. You have to be kidding me by quoting AI. Did AI watch the game? Again, that is like scouting minor league box scores to determine prospects. The original point that Magic Moment made was you couldn't wait to post as soon as Bigsby did something wrong as if you were happy about it to prove a point. Which you were.AI was used to type something out so I didn't have to. It explains "drops." Continue to be ignorant or don't. That's your choice. I pointed out Bigsby's ball security problem a week ago and also a year ago right here:The fact that you don't find it alarming that a RB has a fumbling issue that opponents know about, does not change the fact that I'm concerned about it. I pointed out his fumble last night because this is a current discussion we've been having. It doesn't mean that I hate Bigsby. It does however highlight a point I made that you guys apparently had no clue about. This is the reason Jacksonville traded him away. This is why you limit his touches to what is necessary. Bigsby is averaging 2.6 ypc this season and I think he's better than that as a runner. The blocking has not been great this season. But Bigsby is nowhere near the class of RB that Barkley is and I'm not a fan of RBBC. Barkley's 2024 stats show that he was more productive in 2nd halves of games which is why we should be trying to get him 20+ touches a game. I just wish Barkley was a better receiver and blocker. With all the other penalties we had yesterday, we were lucky Saquon wasn't called for that obvious tackle he made because he couldn't block. You can keep your dumb baseball analogies. I have only quoted real stats from real games. Last year in the other Bigsby thread, you guys were going 100% off stats to make your case why Bigsby needed more of Barkley's touches. Now that the stats are telling a different story, you don't want them anymore. "What are my eyes saying?" My eyes saw Barkley running well. I saw Bigsby get only 1 touch and it was a fumble --- was I supposed to come back to this thread and say you two guys were right?
Wednesday at 09:52 AM5 days 5 hours ago, brkmsn said:AI was used to type something out so I didn't have to. It explains "drops." Continue to be ignorant or don't. That's your choice.I pointed out Bigsby's ball security problem a week ago and also a year ago right here:The fact that you don't find it alarming that a RB has a fumbling issue that opponents know about, does not change the fact that I'm concerned about it. I pointed out his fumble last night because this is a current discussion we've been having. It doesn't mean that I hate Bigsby. It does however highlight a point I made that you guys apparently had no clue about. This is the reason Jacksonville traded him away. This is why you limit his touches to what is necessary. Bigsby is averaging 2.6 ypc this season and I think he's better than that as a runner. The blocking has not been great this season. But Bigsby is nowhere near the class of RB that Barkley is and I'm not a fan of RBBC. Barkley's 2024 stats show that he was more productive in 2nd halves of games which is why we should be trying to get him 20+ touches a game. I just wish Barkley was a better receiver and blocker. With all the other penalties we had yesterday, we were lucky Saquon wasn't called for that obvious tackle he made because he couldn't block.You can keep your dumb baseball analogies. I have only quoted real stats from real games. Last year in the other Bigsby thread, you guys were going 100% off stats to make your case why Bigsby needed more of Barkley's touches. Now that the stats are telling a different story, you don't want them anymore. "What are my eyes saying?" My eyes saw Barkley running well. I saw Bigsby get only 1 touch and it was a fumble --- was I supposed to come back to this thread and say you two guys were right?I have never quoted stats. There are lies, there are damn lies, then there are statistics.Bigsby deserves more touches. He proved that last year. Nobody is saying 50/50. If you get benched for a screwup then Barkley should have been benched after the Atlanta drop two years ago. The problem with you is as soon as Bigsby screwed up you couldn't wait to post about it and tell the world how smart you are. In otherwords, you were a preening ahole about it whether you were right or not.
Wednesday at 12:37 PM5 days 2 hours ago, Eagles1960 said:I have never quoted stats. There are lies, there are damn lies, then there are statistics.Bigsby deserves more touches. He proved that last year. Nobody is saying 50/50. If you get benched for a screwup then Barkley should have been benched after the Atlanta drop two years ago. The problem with you is as soon as Bigsby screwed up you couldn't wait to post about it and tell the world how smart you are. In otherwords, you were a preening ahole about it whether you were right or not.Your opinion of me doesn't change facts. Teams don't have to bench players that already ride the bench. Those players, if they want more playing time, have to prove their reliability --- something Barkley has done in the NFL. All players make mistakes. What separates those that play more from those that play less is the frequency of those mistakes.
Wednesday at 03:31 PM5 days 2 hours ago, brkmsn said:Your opinion of me doesn't change facts.Teams don't have to bench players that already ride the bench. Those players, if they want more playing time, have to prove their reliability --- something Barkley has done in the NFL. All players make mistakes. What separates those that play more from those that play less is the frequency of those mistakes.Ok. I am done with the Barkley/BIgsby conversation. Just go to this link and tell me Quez should not have caught that ball. Everything would have been forgotten past and future if he catches that ball. Hopefully it isn't blocked by the NFL but if it is you can type it into Youtube. https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Nn0qNBdJ3bY
Thursday at 12:13 AM4 days 8 hours ago, Eagles1960 said:Ok. I am done with the Barkley/BIgsby conversation. Just go to this link and tell me Quez should not have caught that ball. Everything would have been forgotten past and future if he catches that ball. Hopefully it isn't blocked by the NFL but if it is you can type it into Youtube.https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Nn0qNBdJ3bYI want him to catch that ball. He didn't. Get over it.
5 hours ago5 hr any word on tank? He went out holding his midsection & didn’t return. we going with the much less exciting whites backfield of shipley & steele next week?
Create an account or sign in to comment