Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Tennessee Titans, 9-20-26, 1PM EST

Featured Replies

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

Loss of 2.

We haven't run a decent screen since the Reid era it seems.

I dont think we have the blockers at WR.

Stood in there

and

Delivered the ball.

Can the announcers stop sucking Simmons dick for a minute

Take away that one mistake Hurts has been super impressive

They are carving up Tennessee in the pass game. Keep throwing.

Hurts made a mistake, don't punish your whole team over it.

I've had a lot going on today and haven't been able to pay any attention to the game, but I did hear when Barkley was hurt. What's happening there?

Shipley is NOT an NFL running back....

Just sayin'...


o-line still not been great in the run game

This is a quick ass game it feels like

Just now, Lman said:

Howie...extend Wicks

I'm cautiously excited about him so far!

Just now, seengreen said:

Stood in there

and

Delivered the ball.

NoT a PoCkEtZ qB

1 minute ago, SkippyX said:

Not a fan of using Shipley like he is Earl Campbell or Eddie George.

He's more like Louie Giammona.

Just now, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I've had a lot going on today and haven't been able to pay any attention to the game, but I did hear when Barkley was hurt. What's happening there?

They are saying he has a stinger.

Just now, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I've had a lot going on today and haven't been able to pay any attention to the game, but I did hear when Barkley was hurt. What's happening there?

He went out the first series. Honestly Tank is playing better then Barkley has been.

Just now, Uscg-green said:

Take away that one mistake Hurts has been super impressive

Maybe it still would've been a pick but I'm not convinced Smitty wasn't mugged on that play.

Just now, brinbe said:


o-line still not been great in the run game

That needs to be addressed in the draft next year. Then probably more D line .

Just now, DBW said:

Can the announcers stop sucking Simmons dick for a minute

Hes their only dick worth sucking, so they gotta blow him to appear unbiased.

  • Author
Just now, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I've had a lot going on today and haven't been able to pay any attention to the game, but I did hear when Barkley was hurt. What's happening there?

Opening offensive play. Ran into a wall then had players fall on him.

1 minute ago, brinbe said:


don't think they've ever been a good screen team under sirianni

Which is sad because under Andy Reid it was so good.

3 minutes ago, MrFadedGlory said:

Shipley looked like an elderly woman Hitting that hole lol

Thats an insult to elderly women

2 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

They are carving up Tennessee in the pass game. Keep throwing.

Hurts made a mistake, don't punish your whole team over it.

I like the balance I’m seeing

Eagles R going to wear down Titans D line- its HOT out there.

Holy Time of possession

  • Author

Gain of 2. Flag down.

You’d hate to just a FG at this point, but we’re really working towards that.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.