Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Tennessee Titans, 9-20-26, 1PM EST

Featured Replies

  • Author

Good tackle Campbell.

How’d they not see that?

No catch

Not a catch

6 minutes ago, Southparkeagles said:

Hes their only dick worth sucking, so they gotta blow him to appear unbiased.

lol he gave the media a news story in a completely irrelevant game in which he plays on a completely irrelevant team that was 7-0 and 7-7 for an hour.

4 minutes ago, PhillyPhreak24 said:

Interesting. They moved Jurgens to LG and Kendall to Center.

He played center in college. Can dud also but cam has more nfl experience and played some guard at this level. Easier for kendall to go to his natural position for now.

I don’t know that that two yard gain is worth a challenge 🫣

That may have been a drop.

Eagles Radio is saying its a stinger for Saquon.

Just now, Southparkeagles said:

How’d they not see that?

AI cameras would do a much better job than these crappy refs

That's not a catch. 2nd down. No TO needed

That Chase TD catch was insane

2 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Did the board theme change? I lost the dark theme

The board was upgraded last week, but darkmode is still here. I'm on it now. Scroll to the bottom of the board and click the moon icon.

image.png

1 minute ago, pisceschica said:

I don’t know that that two yard gain is worth a challenge 🫣

It stops the clock and we save a TO

1 minute ago, pisceschica said:

I don’t know that that two yard gain is worth a challenge 🫣

It wasn't challenged by Eagles

Just now, pisceschica said:

I don’t know that that two yard gain is worth a challenge 🫣

Not a coaches challenge but league review since under 2 minutes

Just now, VaBeach_Eagle said:

The board was upgraded last week, but darkmode is still here. I'm on it now. Scroll to the bottom of the board and click the moon icon.

image.png

I didn’t realize I accidentally clicked that lol

  • Author
1 minute ago, SkippyX said:

I see Cam can get penalties at both C and G. Is he moving any better today at guard?

I haven't noticed him individually. The line as a whole seems to be better in some ways. The run game seems better. That could be a product of Tank playing more.

Catch fumble okay I’ll take it

in what reality is that a catch?

  • Author

Turnover would be nice.

There ya go!

  • Author

SACK!

Nolan showing up!

nolan smith sighting

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.