Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Tennessee Titans, 9-20-26, 1PM EST

Featured Replies

  • Author

14-7 Birds!

Just now, DBW said:

Say again? 😂

Ill timed post. 😆😆

Just now, PhillyPhreak24 said:

Interesting. They moved Jurgens to LG and Kendall to Center.

I don’t get it I’m surprised

Hurts sucks. 🤣

Ok time for the d to hold and end the half.

How has Jake been doing? Last year was rough, so far I haven't heard anything negative.

Jalen is throwing darts this season. He’s putting the biscuit in the basket

Enough time to get it back. 3 and out let's go!

Just now, Uscg-green said:

Take away one mistake and it's 14-0. I'm not that worried

Nope. Hurts doesnt let one interception affect him- he moves forward.

Just now, VaBeach_Eagle said:

How has Jake been doing? Last year was rough, so far I haven't heard anything negative.

Haven't really needed him outside of two XP

Does anyone have a read on Drew Kendall yet? Is he starting at Guard?

The last two offensive drives have been beautiful. Long drives that end in TDs and keeps our D on the sideline, while wearing down theirs. Love it!

  • Author

I hate that INT, but Hurts has played very well aside from that.

2 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

With a side of Anthony Tony?

Or Haddix.

1 minute ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

How has Jake been doing? Last year was rough, so far I haven't heard anything negative.

Did the board theme change? I lost the dark theme

Do not let up any points before the half.

I wanna see Ward hit the turf this series.

  • Author
Just now, SkippyX said:

Does anyone have a read on Drew Kendall yet? Is he starting at Guard?

He's at center. Cam moved to guard.

they were rolling on that first drive too outside of the mistake.

titans aren't good at all. just keep eating clock and let the defense rest up out of the heat

1 minute ago, SkippyX said:

Does anyone have a read on Drew Kendall yet? Is he starting at Guard?

No they put him at center and jergans to guard

1 minute ago, SkippyX said:

Does anyone have a read on Drew Kendall yet? Is he starting at Guard?

Center

The INT is all they've done on the other side all day. Yes it was big but we've been driving up and down the field.

Just now, Southparkeagles said:

Do not let up any points before the half.

I wanna see Ward hit the turf this series.

And we get the ball to start the second half. This could be where we pull away from the Titans.

  • Author

Good tackle baby Trot, but still too much given up.

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

He's at center. Cam moved to guard.

I see Cam can get penalties at both C and G. Is he moving any better today at guard?

1 minute ago, Mike030270 said:

Did the board theme change? I lost the dark theme

I still have dark theme

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.