Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Tennessee Titans, 9-20-26, 1PM EST

Featured Replies

Dumbarse decision to take the penalty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pathetic

Just now, Mat said:

How the F did they allow that 3rd down?

Because we are bad.

Just now, gameshowfan91 said:

Dumbarse decision to take the penalty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

100% what a dope

Lol! F this choking ass team. The Hurts nut huggers can F off too! F this sorry ass defense. 3 points 2nd half. I wish Vic would have retired!

Its still September preseason but this team is a mess.

Sirianni just wants to be friends and doesn’t care about actually coaching

Wonderful and that's game right there.

Unbelievably bad performance by the whole team.

Just now, Loosechange said:

No way. Is that enough to turn the game off?

Depends on how much time you have to waste. Other more professional teams are playing or you can watch the Phils implode.

Doesn’t matter

bunch of soft player. barkley goes out on first play after getting touched set the tone. he didn't want to play in this heat

Carter finally shows up.

  • Author

Sack. Still in FG range.

I’m ashamed of myself for buying into the hype that this defense was a top defense in the league boy they look crap today

THIS is why I want Siri gone.....I swear he is the most retarded coach I have ever seen....

Just now, SkippyX said:

Its still September preseason but this team is a mess.

Here's an idea maybe play in the f****** preseason for once!!

Wish we had Ben Johnson

Jaylx Hunt you SUCK..

At least the game was at 1 so we didn’t wait all day with this crap


time is gonna be the issue if/when we get the ball back

Titans are such an unserious team which makes this whole thing SO much worse.

Just now, GeorgeM37 said:

THIS is why I want Siri gone.....I swear he is the most retarded coach I have ever seen....

Yup… second that

Just now, nceagle20 said:

We should have fired Sirianni last year

Patullo wasn't the problem, he was just Sirianni's excuse card

6 minutes ago, Southparkeagles said:

Sure, but you cant say they didnt earn the win today if it happens.

Nah watching this ratchet ass team today was exhausting

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.