Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Tennessee Titans, 9-20-26, 1PM EST

Featured Replies

Just now, brinbe said:


time is gonna be the issue if/when we get the ball back

Won’t matter. 4 and out or a forced turnover when they get it back

We all knew in the darkest, most defeatest reaches of our Philly sports minds that this game was gonna be a struggle, maybe even a huge loss.

Admit it.

Total team disaster

Crazy how often we are getting holding calls against us, but the Titans are mugging guys with no calls.

1 minute ago, ShutDownDB said:

Titans are such an unserious team which makes this whole thing SO much worse.

and we are? this team is a Fing joke with a clown of a HC

If I'm Lurie, I'm offering Stoutland a private jet, hookers and blow on demand, 20 million. Whatever it takes.

Just now, Birdman said:

Patullo wasn't the problem, he was just Sirianni's excuse card

Been saying this for years. They OCs weren’t good but Sirianni is the common denominator.

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

Crazy how often we are getting holding calls against us, but the Titans are mugging guys with no calls.

Every week

Outta time outs. LOL!!😆

Titans were gonna run the same play even if Siri didn't accept the penalty. 3rd and 23 and 3rd and 22 pretty much the same thing. They were just trying to get closer for the FG and caught out of position.

  • Author

3rd and goal from the 15.

Regardless of the result there needs to be a serious review of this team. The O-Line is non existent. How can the defense be so Jekyll & Hyde (including last week). It’s embarrassing. I don’t put this on Hurts. How can he be expected to create when he literally has 4 defensive players on him by the time he gets the snap. Pathetic.

This might go down as one of the worst losses ever. I’m not kidding. Tennessee literally has one player (Simmons) that you have to game plan for.

1 minute ago, b_west3 said:

Nah watching this ratchet ass team today was exhausting

😆That too. 👍

I have absolutely no faith in the offense and hurts if they get the ball. It will end with a interception.

1 minute ago, Southparkeagles said:

We all knew in the darkest, most defeatest reaches of our Philly sports minds that this game was gonna be a struggle, may be even a huge loss.

I know it’ll never be easy. This team doesn’t know how to win easy.

To be fair, I don't really feel the Eagles O is playing conservative like last season in the 2nd half, Titans D has really stepped up..

Just now, Uscg-green said:

If I'm Lurie, I'm offering Stoutland a private jet, hookers and blow on demand, 20 million. Whatever it takes.

Yeah, the offensive line was really great last year

Just now, Uscg-green said:

If I'm Lurie, I'm offering Stoutland a private jet, hookers and blow on demand, 20 million. Whatever it takes.

doesn't matter, the talent just isn't there

Howie could have gone OL, but he decided to waste 2 picks on another PAC 12 WR and project TE

Hearing that Caleb Williams may have torn his archilles

Just now, Birdman said:

and we are? this team is a Fing joke with a clown of a HC

We should be.

Not for nothing but Sirianni isn't missing blocks on the o line or missing tackles on defense.

  • Author

4th down.

Just now, Green Man 3:16 said:

Regardless of the result there needs to be a serious review of this team. The O-Line is non existent. How can the defense be so Jekyll & Hyde (including last week). It’s embarrassing. I don’t put this on Hurts. How can he be expected to create when he literally has 4 defensive players on him by the time he gets the snap. Pathetic.

Howie needs to be cupable as well.

I’d say the Titans were stupid for not trying for the td but I know better.

They're going to get into FG range and Jake will miss

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.