Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Tennessee Titans, 9-20-26, 1PM EST

Featured Replies

I never expected a cardiac game against the Titans

Beautiful

Just WOW

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

I never had a doubt the entire game

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

Some drive that

Thank f*** for Hurts and Smith

Cooper with the TD.

  • Author

24-20 Birds!

This is the siri way and I hate it so much.

F the Jalen haters

just goes to show they really didn't come to play in this heat, but that drive says it all.

I swear Smitty has the best hands in the league. Guy is so freakin clutch too.

I’m shaking

Wow not a lot of positives but Smitty was amazing

What the hell was that?! How do we do that?! How does Hurts do that?! I’m numb.

Wow

In the end the Titans are still the Titans, but our Eagles have major, major issues.

It was a win, and it may be one of the few we get this season. I hope thats not the case, but this team’s Oline and Dlines are putrid and i dont see much that can be done to improve them.

Thank god Smitty is an animal, Hurts even winning the game made it as hard as it could possibly be.

So wait till the final drive to look like a real contender?

Hurts is the hardest QB to figure out in football I swear. Why can't he play like that all the time? He just comes through

What a drive!

Eagles Luckyyyy here, shouldnt have won this game.

Roseman need to trade for a quality DE

  • Author

Titans at the 35.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.